BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Melissa E.
Crystal Lake, IL
This was my official first Too Faced palette and I became obsessed with it. To start off the smell was amazing, rift when you open the package you get the peachy smell. Also the packaging is so beautiful. The colors that come with the palette are so gorgeous, you can do many different types of looks with it. I got mine for Christmas, my mother ordered it from HSN which is a great place to order from because you are able to pay in payments. I love the Peach palette, I highly recommend anyone who doesn't have if you need to get it!
Natalia D.
Burke, VA
The smell is amazing, I'm so in love with it, I bought it because I saw in zoella's video and I don't regret at all, such a good product! Really recommend, specially for he spring now, good quality too!
Tina M.
Polson, MT
My favorite Christmas gift! My lovely husband bought me the entire sweet peach collection  which is so sweet. I love this pallet and 3 months later it's still the one I reach for most. The color range is amazing and I can create natural no make up looks or go for a smoky eye or even a true dramatic look. The shadows are finally milled and most are buttery and easy to use. There are a couple that are scratchy and glittery but most are great.  I love how easy to create looks for different skin tones this pallet is.
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
I am so impressed with this palette the colors are highly pigmented and stunning combination. This palette is a must have for the spring into summer. And the sweet smell just tops it all off. I love it.very satisfied. Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Peach-Infused Highlighting Palette
Katie W.
Clermont, FL
I went back and forth on getting this for a while but I'm so glad I finally caved! I already loved Too Faced's eyeshadows and the color selection is going to be perfect for Spring and Summer! The scent is strong but not overwhelming and doesn't stay on your face. If you've been debating, go for it!
Katie R.
I love this palette so much. I honestly can't stop talking about it to my friends. First of all, it smells amazing while I put it on I smell the palette (weird I know). It's so pigmented with very little fall out. I mean all pigmented eyeshadows have some fallout, so it's nothing out of the ordinary. It's a great price for how many eyeshadows you are getting and it's so versatile. You can have a very natural look or a very smokey look.
🎀|Arielle|🎀 L.
Omg LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! I love this pallet it smells like heaven and is amazing and I would REALLY like to review this whole collection on YouTube and all my social medias!!!! 😍😍😍😍🍑🍑🍑🍑
T'Lah M.
Odessa, TX
I we so excited to see this coming out again the colors are beautiful the smell is so good I have used this so much in the last 2 weeks I use the sample shadow instructions to do the smokey peach look and its gorgeous this is a must have palette and I nice step away from all the neutral colors
Jessica J.
Stockton, CA
I love this product. The smell can be a little strong but when it is on you can't smell it anymore. The colors are easy to blend. They last all day with a primer on first. These colors are gorgeous. Very pigmented. I love the way they look with my skin tone. Can't wait to try more products from too faced since this is the first product I have ever purchased from them.
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
I absolutely love this palette. The color pigments are strong and stay in place, the colors are fun and playful. I love that you can dress it up or dress it down. I really really enjoy playing with the palette. There are so many ways to style it. I would recommend anyone who loves makeup NEEDS this shadow palette.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.