BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
This is a great pallet it has all the shades you would ever want to a warm tone to a crazy look. This product compares to the revolution palette but I would prefer this. I would buy it again.
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
I love this palette! I passed on it when it first came out. I'm not sure why I thought I wouldn't use these colors. I was so excited it came back in stock! It is a nice neutral palette for everyday or a great pop of color for night time! There is a few inconsistency in this palette. Most of the shadows are very pigmented and easy to blend but some are a little patchy. The packaging is adorable! I will say the peach smell is nice in my opinion but if you are sensitive to smells you might not like the peach collection.
Lluvia S.
Tipton, CA
Using this palette makes me hungry, it just smells too delicious! The formulation is amazing and they blend wonderfully. I'm not a pink kind of girl but these shadows make my brown eyes pop. I love this palette so much I bought another for my younger sister!
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
This eyeshadow pallet works great with any look! Gives me a vibrant look. The colors work great with any skin tone. I love the simple but chique packaging. The product you get for the price is remarkable! I get mine at Ulta usually so I recommend to everyone! Comes at a great price!
Caitlin W.
Mc Kenzie, AL
Prior to buying this product I truly felt it was super hyped for no reason, but I received it as a birthday present from my boyfriend and was amazed at how good this was. I love the color variety. It smells incredible.
Jacqueline B.
Ames, IA
Omg this product is literally my favorite palette I own! First off, the packaging is SO cute! The actual product inside has great quality. The colors stay on all day for me, which is an important thing for me when buying a palette. The colors are very versatile and can be used for any occasion, whether it be everyday or on a night out. I also really enjoy the smell of the peach palette! Overall, I say definitely buy this product because you won't regret it!
Tessa K.
Canton, OH
I really do love this palette and it has convinced me to maybe buy more TooFaced palettes in the future! I was really skeptical at first because I was thinking this is mostly going to be pink and peach colored shadows I'm not gonna get a ton of use out of it, but that is far from the truth! It has so many everyday colors like browns and creams that this could definitely become a part of someone's everyday makeup routine!!
Darby M.
This has quickly become my ride-or-die palette. These shadows are so stinking blendable compared to other Too Faced shadows. Also, the smell is seriously divine. It's definitely very peachy, so if you aren't into that smell then iIt may not be your thing. Overall, I love the color choices, pigmentation, and blendability. HIGHLY recommend.
Katie S.
Bethel Spgs, TN
LOVE the colors and mixture of mattes and shimmer shades! There are a couple of the shades that I don't use very often but the pigment is great and very good quality!
Renata S.
baltimore
Oh my god I literally love this palette. I use it more often than any of the eye shadow palettes I own. It smells amazingggg and has beautiful shades. I love using the darker shades such as "summer yum" and "puree" at the end of my outer outer v and then blend them out with shimmery shades such as "bellini", "candied peach" and "luscious" on my lid then i place "nectar" which is a beautiful whitish-goldish shimmery shade on my inner corner to brighten up my eyes.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.