BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Jasmine Y.
Milwaukee, WI
Smells so delicious! Really good pigment payoff and little to no fallout. Very very buttery and blendable. I absolutely love this palette. It's easy to apply and blend and I highly recommend this palette if you can afford it. It is on the higher end but it's worth the money. The shades are beautiful and you can create so many looks with it.
Zuri A.
I couldn't wait for this product to be available, I bought two one for me and one for my daughter. It smells like peaches not my fav but it does have a range of different colors, but not too much peach tones which I thought it would have considering it's called "peach palette"
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Absolutely amazing palette! My all time favorite palette is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, so as soon as I heard this was coming out I knew I had to have it. It was so worth the troubles of trying to get it, if you have a chance to pick it up, DO IT. These are amazing shadows that blend well, have great pigmentation, and last all day! A must have in your collection! Plus it smells delicious.
Lucia S.
This palette has a beautiful range of colors but there is some room for improvement. The palette smells great but when you first open it can be too strong. Some colors are easily blendable and work very well but there are select shades that I wish worked better for me. I would buy this again because overall I loved the peach tones with my green eyes because it make them pop and it was great.
Gretchen D.
This is a pretty great palette. It has amazing colors and is supper pigmented, but it is not as buttery as I would want it to be. This palette is a good price for the quality and I would really recommend this palette if you are very creative. It has very different colors than an everyday nude or smoky eye palette. Although it's other great qualities one down side is that you have to put on multiple layers or wet your brush to successfully get a pigmented shadow.
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
I love this palette! I passed on it when it first came out. I'm not sure why I thought I wouldn't use these colors. I was so excited it came back in stock! It is a nice neutral palette for everyday or a great pop of color for night time! There is a few inconsistency in this palette. Most of the shadows are very pigmented and easy to blend but some are a little patchy. The packaging is adorable! I will say the peach smell is nice in my opinion but if you are sensitive to smells you might not like the peach collection.
donya a.
Sudbury
Cette palette de maquillage est parfaite pour tout type de maquille des yeux et pour toute les teintes de peaux. Tu peux faire des couleurs de folie sur tes yeux tout comme des couleurs sympa pour tout les jours. Je le recommande a tous ceux qui s’intéresse à ce genre de couleurs.:)
This is a great pallet it has all the shades you would ever want to a warm tone to a crazy look. This product compares to the revolution palette but I would prefer this. I would buy it again.
Veronica G.
Florham Park, NJ
I love this palette. It has been my go to for everyday. It is fun creating new looks with the colors that blend soeffortlessly together. Every combination works! I soend a lof time getting ready in the morning because it is my time and I enjoy it but if you have 5 minutes or 2 hours this palette will work for you. The smell is a bonus and once on the eyes you don't smell it which is a good thing....this palette is not only fun and cute but very much useful and worth the splurge!
Brytbeauty
Adrian, MI
This Palette is visually appealing and has such a sweet, attractive peach scent to it. Too cool! I will say that this palette is kind of a hit or miss. The darkest shade which is a purple shade is very patchy, and it kind of made me sad 😔 but the neutrals are beautiful. This is something to have in the makeup collection though. Id choose this palette over the kyle cosmetics "royal peach" palette.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.