BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Tessa H.
Milpitas, CA
This palette is too cute! Not only does it smell like yummy peach candy, but the shadows are super pigmented. You can create natural looks as well as colorful ones. You have a variety of mattes, satins and shimmer.
Stephanie K.
Virginia Beach
I have always loved Too Faced products and the Sweet Peach palette is at the way top. The price was pretty good for the eyeshadows and the pigmentation that i received from this palette. I would definitely recommend this palette to someone who has hazel eyes because i think it has a nice mixture of brown and peachy colors. I created this look by using this palette!! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Skylar C.
This is my second too faced palette I've ever purchased. I was really excited to purchase this palette. I've been using it for the last few months just to give myself time to play with it. It does have some good color selections. Great pigmentation. I don't like that it has a GOOD amount of fallout. Even when I'm super light handed. I've noticed some of the shadows get patchy and streaky when trying to layer. Mainly on the outer corner. I will continue to use this palette and work with it but it's not something I would repurchase again.
Ashley V.
Love this eyeshadow pallet I use it every day. The colors are amazing. They're so pigmented and blend flawlessly. It's so easy to blend I need to get more eyeshadows from too faced just because I love this one
Alice B.
This palette very quickly became my favorite palette that I own. First of all, it smells amazing. Which you wouldn't think would be that big of a deal- shouldn't pigment matter more? Well yes, but it is LUXURIOUS and really enhances the experience. Additionally, these are the more beautiful shades I've every created looks with on my fair pinky skin. It is well pigmented and doesn't have excessive fallout. I am a big fan.
Alyssa B.
Clairton, PA
Great palette! You can create many looks with it: natural, bold, romantic! And you don't need to go into another palette. Not to mention, this palette smells amazing!
Ehimy C.
Doral, FL
I waited for the 2nd time around for this, being an avid fan of the chocolate bar pallet i was really excited about this.

Im happy to say it doesn't disappoint!! Buttery, blendable, great pigmentation.

Downside as any too faced pallet some kick up but nothing you can't deal with.

Totally worth the $49!!!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I know some people think that this palette is gimmicky, but it is one of my all time favorite palettes! I have one criticism and that is that I think the shades Cobbler and Caramelized are too similar (they are different shades) to both be included in the palette. I feel like one or the other would have been fine. I love the shade Peach Pit as well as all the other purple shades in the palette. I feel like they are a good contrast to the peach shades. I love that this palette has a good mix of warm and cool tones. Overall, I love this palette!
Ciara J.
Pennsville, NJ
I love this pallet! it is my go to pallet anytime that i'm going out, i love the pigmentation and the packaging is great and smells like peaches. definitely worth the money and would recommend it to everyone!
Courtney T.
Mobile, AL
I got myself this for Christmas! There was such a big craze, and I had to have it! This is one of the best palettes I've ever had, no lie. It's something I hope is permanent, because I don't want to ever run out! The peach colors look so good on my fair skin. My favorite color in the pallete is called Bellini. I love it. The colors are so pigmented, blend easily, and it smells like peaches!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.