BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Tasha D.
Morehead, KY
I was skeptical about this palette, afraid that it would be gimmicky and not good quality, but I am very happy with my purchase. These colors are beautiful and the scent is so yummy, but not overbearing. There is a little fall.out, but I think that the color payoff off is great. I would definitely recommend.
Lauryn T.
This palette is amazing. It is by far my favorite. Buying this palette instead of the Kylie one is a good choice. The price is totally worth it. This palette has no flaws. I definitely recommend to all.
keilan j.
Yuma, AZ
this collection is for everyone goes well with all kind of skins and you can make so many looks with this palette . you can mix and mach but no matter what you do it will look good , no matter what . i have hazel eyes and this palette looks go good with my eyes and my outfits . I love this palette so much and it smells go good . it has a big mirror to work with just in case you forgot your or something .  Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection PaletteToo Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
Alexandra L.
rialto
I love this pallet and it smells amazing. It has cute packaging and is good value. I use this pallet very often when I do eye looks and it is very pigmented. I totally recommend to others who would like to buy!
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I love this Sweet Peach Palette from Too Faced. The colors are perfect for me, and I really see them being flattering for so many different skin tones. Most of the shadows are your typical blendable, pigmented shadows. However the only reason that I rated this palette a four star instead of five is there are a couple of shadows in the palette that just are not the same quality and don't easily blend.
Yung L.
San Francisco, CA
I don't wear eye makeup everyday but I couldn't resist purchasing this from Ulta during the holidays when it came back into stock. The smell is so yummy! The color variations in the palette are good for an everyday or evening looks. The colors are pigmented and easy to blend. This is my go to palette for traveling. It makes me happy every time I open it! Packaging from Too Faced products are so cute and this Peach palette is so delightful that now I want to try their other products in their line.
Megan G.
Livonia, NY
I am obsessed with this palette! There are so many looks you can achieve with the mattes and shimmers. This was my first palette from Sephora and I love it. Very pigmented colors. Definitely would purchase again!
sarah h.
I have a new view on peach colors now, this is a new pallet and I hope that everyone be will be able to buy this or try it out. I use this pallet almost everyday and love the brand!! Definitely would buy again.
Kylie D.
I love this product so much it is so nice on the eyes and it blends very well no matter what kind of brush you have it's is very pigmented and if I had to tell anyone to buy a eyeshadow pallet it would be this one I recommend 10/10
Yanira G.
Federal Way, WA
The best part of this palette is that it smells like peaches. The formula is also amazing. Very buttery and pigmented. I use this palette to create a lot of bronzing looks. There are a lot of variety of shades!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.