BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Stephany N.
Clarkesville, GA
This is the product that made me really start using eyeshadow. I love makeup but just could never get into doing an eye look. The colors are beautiful and blend amazingly! I know the smell is probably not for everyone but I think it just adds to the fun of the eyeshadow. I still keep this palette in my makeup bag for a go to.
veronica b.
This too faced peach pallette is one of my favorites I love all of the cool and warm tones they are so easy to blend. I got this when it first came out and it has been my favorite since the day I got it
Erin N.
Bozeman, MT
Awe, I can’t tell you how much I love this palette. I have brown eyes and a neutral light/medium complexion and the soft pinks and purples in this palette are amazing. I have tried so many variations, and the powder is so pigmented and easy to blend. I will use every color in this palette. Plus, it smells like peaches.
Brooke L.
Raeford
Boy oh boy do I love this pallet and collection!! Who doesn’t love peach ....... and it smells like peach! Great pigment, long lasting. Many looks!!! Found mostly everywhere !
Tara H.
Elkhorn City, KY
I love the smell and the feel of these shadows. Some of the colors are similar so the looks are sorta limited but if your into peachy nudes than this is definitely for you! 🍑
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
This is a fantastic palette. It has some great neutral shades so that you can create easy everyday eye looks. It also has some pops of color in there if you want to do a bolder look. The formula of these shadows is buttery and creamy and they apply beautifully. And it smells fantastic! You need this palette in your life!
summer m.
Beavertown
This was my first too faced pallet I love the shades especially the shade candied peach that is my fav and the packaging is gorgeous I can’t wait to try the peach glow pallet
Carissa M.
Gladwin, MI
I’m obsessed with this eyeshadow palette! It’s my favorite for spring and summer time because it has the prettiest peachy shades. The colors blend easily and are so pigmented
Stephanie C.
Stamford, CT
I find this palette to be a lot more versatile than I originally expected. It has a great range of peach tones which are great for day time or for transition shades in heavier looks. There are also great brown shades to do a Smokey brown eye. I love the darkest shades especially talk derby to me. Also it smells fabulous.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I absolutely love this palette. I’ve used it on my eyes, cheeks, and now I’ve even experimented by using some of the colors on my lips. Gorgeous palette with minimal fallout!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.