BY TOO FACED #14 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Deanna B.
Can we just take a moment to say oh my gosh!!! This pallette is amazing!! I've used this item a few times already and it's amazing, I think too faced quality is one of the best brands ever. I don't think k they should change the formula as its already very amazing. I actually own about 10 of their pallets and almost every single one has been amazingly great for me. The formula is buttery and the smell is wonderful in all their items. I definitely recommend their items to any beauty lover.
Morgan W.
Forney
Love love love this product. The best eyeshadow have ever used and love the color. Many different color options. Great application and perfect amount of shimmer. Lasts a long time and price is great. Stays in place and last all throughout the day.
Mae R.
This peach palette really does smell like peaches! These shadows are pigmented to perfection. And they last supper long as well. They are super easy to apply and use. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Sam W.
The colors and payout of this palette are gorgeous. It smells and looks like peaches. One thing to be wary of is that most every shade has an orange undertone that's not apparent when looking at it, but shows up when applying. I was surprised, but ended up liking it.
Latisha E.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this palette sooo much!!! I am so glad they brought it back permanently! The peach smell is wonderful and not overwhelming. The color payoff is great! The colors blend nicely, all of the colors are beautiful and easy to wear for everyday looks... I recommend this beautiful peachy palette to anyone who loves makeup... 🍑 🍑 🍑
Bella V.
Madison, WI
I went to my local Sephora the day of the online launch of this palette, mistakenly thinking that the online and in-store launches would be the same date. Since I didn't see any of the palettes out, I asked one of the employees if they had sold out already. She said that they just got them in and hadn't put them on the floor at all yet, but she could still sell me one. Long story short, I got the most beautiful palette and I absolutely adore it. Too Faced is one of my favorite brands because not only are the eyeshadows beautiful colors, but they are also creamy and smell so good. This palette is no different and I'm not surprised. Too Faced has done it again!
Vivian P.
Absolutely love this palette! Such a variety of warm toned shades. The pigmentation is great and they have NO fallout which I love. You 100% get what you pay for.
Crystal R.
Odessa , TX
The packaging is amazing I love the smell of it smells like peaches but the eyeshadows are ok a little bit chalky but I’m a packaging whore lol and that’s is why I got it
Vanessa A.
This was one of the most hyped up products around. I was able to get mine on the first wave of the release/ I was very pleased with the product. It was my first purchase from this brand. The scent was very strong at first. As the months went by the scent died down dramatically. the product does blend nice. some colors blend away to nothing. i do enjoy this palette and have used it many times the one color that disappoints is the darkest shade of the bunch. I thought it would be one color but on the lid it was another. All in all it is a good purchase.
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
This palette unfortunately has gotten a lot of negative press and I'm not sure why. It's high quality product, the colors are beautiful and it's just a well done collection. It came on the market when some others hit that were way more vibrant, so this one got a bad rap for not being good enough. Well, if you're not into seriously bold, it's perfect! I love all of the looks I can create from this one palette and it's one of the best smelling ones I own. If you don't like pinks/peachy tones then this palette is not for you. This is not a poorly made palette at all and I'm a fan!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.