BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Lindsey E.
I was surprised by how much I've been using this. It's always nice to have some light tones and browns, but I was especially pleased with the green and purple, too. Overall, the texture is creamy enough and it is pigmented enough, I have never done anything too dramatic with this palette; it is more or less a "basic" one for me. Still, it definitely has its place among my collection, not least of all because of its packaging and scent.
bailey w.
Carrollton, GA
This product had very nice colors but it wasn't what I expected. I expected more peach colors and bright colors but the smell is very nice. I bought it from Ulta.
Bella V.
Madison, WI
I went to my local Sephora the day of the online launch of this palette, mistakenly thinking that the online and in-store launches would be the same date. Since I didn't see any of the palettes out, I asked one of the employees if they had sold out already. She said that they just got them in and hadn't put them on the floor at all yet, but she could still sell me one. Long story short, I got the most beautiful palette and I absolutely adore it. Too Faced is one of my favorite brands because not only are the eyeshadows beautiful colors, but they are also creamy and smell so good. This palette is no different and I'm not surprised. Too Faced has done it again!
Morgan W.
Forney
Love love love this product. The best eyeshadow have ever used and love the color. Many different color options. Great application and perfect amount of shimmer. Lasts a long time and price is great. Stays in place and last all throughout the day.
Elizabeth K.
Virginia Beach
I find myself using the darker shades in this palette than the actual peachy tones. The palette has a great peach scent but I don't think it makes my eyelids scented (dont really care if it does). Over blending makes the darker shades turn a little muddy, but I expected this after the chocolate bar palette (which I returned to ulta) definitely recommend, makes my whole eyeshadow drawer smell so peachy!
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
This was one of the most hyped up products around. I was able to get mine on the first wave of the release/ I was very pleased with the product. It was my first purchase from this brand. The scent was very strong at first. As the months went by the scent died down dramatically. the product does blend nice. some colors blend away to nothing. i do enjoy this palette and have used it many times the one color that disappoints is the darkest shade of the bunch. I thought it would be one color but on the lid it was another. All in all it is a good purchase.
Sam W.
The colors and payout of this palette are gorgeous. It smells and looks like peaches. One thing to be wary of is that most every shade has an orange undertone that's not apparent when looking at it, but shows up when applying. I was surprised, but ended up liking it.
Vivian P.
Absolutely love this palette! Such a variety of warm toned shades. The pigmentation is great and they have NO fallout which I love. You 100% get what you pay for.
Juliana H.
One of my favorites I always say this on everything too faced is my favorite brand ever this pallet has really good pigmentation. Goes on really nice blends great!
Ashley L.
Beckley, WV
Definitely my go to palette! I like that you get enough variety in the shades to create a whole look with just the one palette. (Transition shades, highlight, etc)
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.