BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Christie G.
EUGENE, OR
This is by far the BEST palette on the planet, no joke! Let's go ahead and get the fact that it smells absolutely delicious out of theway, because that's a given! It's infusion of peach oils makes this palette irresistible, but the greatest part about it is how versatile it is! If you desire a natural and pretty day look, you've got it! If you're looking for a dramatic evening look, look no further! I've hit pan on several of the colors, and will need to buy ANOTHER palette shortly. Price isn't bad for a tight budget, I found it quite affordable! Get this palette if you don't already have it! Worth every penny!
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
This palette is so amazing it smells so good like I love how good it smells I think it's definitely worth the $50 the pigments of these eyeshadows are amazing it has really no Fallout I love to face such a big fan of the brand he's eyeshadows are amazing I think the hype of it was a little too hype but this is a great eyeshadow palette if you have been dying to try it or want it I say go for it get it it's definitely worth it I love the colors because they're colors that I use on a daily so for me this palette was definitely worth it
Ashley S.
Oregon, OH
I missed out on this when it was released last Spring.  I'm so glad to see they brought it back and are making it permanent.  These are some stunning colors!  I know some complain that there aren't enough peach shades since this is supposed to be a peach palette, and that there are too many dark shades, but I have to disagree.  There are a few great peachy shades but we can't have them all be peach.  I think it's a pretty well-rounded palette with light, medium, and dark shades for a variety of different looks for day and night.
Brandy
First off.. I LOVE the peach smell!!! These shadows are beautiful! The packaging is also adorable!!! The packaging/smell is definitely one of the main reasons I purchased this palette. I think the shadows are pretty pigmented and easy to blend however, I'm not crazy about the colors on me with my skin tone. I have very pale skin and I just don't like the colors on me as much as I do on other people. I still use this palette occasionally and I do love it a lot! I just wish I liked the colors on me! Maybe I just haven't had the right combination of shadows yet! I would definitely recommend this palette though!
Taylor L.
So, I would normally not gravitate toward a product like this because the packaging is so cutesy and gimmicky. However, I decided to purchase this because the shades looked amazing for fair skin/blue eyes, and because so many bloggers loved it. This palette is awesome! The pigment is fantastic, the range of shades makes it possible to create tons of different looks. I love the mix of shimmer and matte shades, especially because these shimmers are not overly "glittery." The names of the colors and the scent are cute and fun.
Mia S.
Hopkinton, MA
My go to palette. This has every shade I could ever need and I love it more than anything. The eyeshadow she are very pigmented and easy to apply. The shades can work with any eye color. I would definitely recommend!
Brandi A.
Too Faced is my favorite brand. They don't have a single product I don't just love. I was finally able to get my hands on this palette and it didn't let me down! I can't stop smelling it!! It smells so sweet! The color payoff is so pretty and pigmented and I love the combination of shimmers AND mattes. Very pleased with this palette.
Brittany C.
There was a lot of hype surrounding the release of this palette and the rest of the sweet peach collection. To be honest, I don't think it's quite worth all of the hype it gets, but I can see why people love it so much. I definitely prefer this palette to the chocolate bar one, mostly because of the colors. The shadows are nice and pigmented, and I really like the range of colors too faced included in this palette. Overall, I definitely would recommend this palette if you really like and think you would use these colors.
Cassandra C.
Hebron, KY
My absolute favorite eye palette, I can't get enough.. use it every single day. It's perfect for brown eyes but I'm sure any other eye color looks great with the shadows just because of the range of beautiful shades!!
Mikeila M.
New Britain, CT
Love!! The colors are amazing to blend out and work with and the creaminess of the shadows is perfect. Too faced never ceases to impress me. And of course it smells amazing
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.