BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kayla G.
Adams, MA
I wish I could take this palette to the grave with me, It's so easy to blend and the color scheme is easy to work with. They match with anything you wear and they are so pigmented and beautiful. I would definitely purchase this palette for a family member as a present and I'll definitely be getting myself another one before they are all gone !
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
I know there was a lot of controversy with this palette but I picked it up and love it. 1st off the Scent is amazing. I literally just want to use this palette everyday just to smell this palette. I love the pigmentation is nice, up to par with the other too faced palettes. The only thing I don't like is that there are a couple recycled colors from other palettes in this palette. I wish there were more peach colors and less dark browns
member-a97394b22
This is a great pallette and it also smells good!!! That's just a bonus!! I love all the shades and the color pay off is amazing. This is my first palette from too faced and after this I will be purchasing more!!
natalie v.
New favorite eye shadow palette. Has colors for may type of look, very pigmented and easy to work with. I use this palette every time I'm going out. I was scared to furs purchase it but I ended up loving it worth the price ūüĎć
rainey l.
Houma, LA
Omgggggg I live for this pallet not only so may colors but the price is amazing and also can creat so Ant different types of eye looks for what eye look your going for
Dena C.
This palette smells like peaches. Offer tones of colors that you. An Mix and match to get the perfect eye look every time. I'm so glad this palette came back and was not just a limited edition.
Ashley H.
I'm obsessed with the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette. First off, you can smell the most amazing peachy scent before you even open it! The smell is heaven!! It smells si good that I could eat it! Don't ask, but they do taste really too! Lol All of the colors in this palette is just beautiful and you can wear them all year round. It's a little pricey but worth every single penny! I just love this palette... I loved it so much that I bought the whole sweet peach collection! I highly recommend this peachy goodness!
Valentina P.
Aww presentation is incredibly tender, and I love the special presentations of products. I really did not like Too Faced products because the tones did not call my attention, but with this palette was like love at first sight, although it is not as accessible honestly the price is worth it for the quality and perfect pigmentation. I love your matte colors, pastel colors it brings, the first of my favorite palettes. Fully recommended.
Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
This palette is AMAZING!!!!! I am so thankful I was able to get my hands on it when it launched at Sephora. First of all it smells amazing, if you love peaches then you will love this. I think the colors are absolutely stunning, although the it's called the "Sweet Peach" the majority of the colors aren't peach which I like because it means this palette has versatility. It was definitely my most worn palette in summer of 2016.
This is the BEST PALLETTE I HAVE EVER USED!!! It is extremely creamy and very blendable. The colors can be mixed so easily to make new colors and the smell just brings you to tears of happiness!!! I totally recomend this
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.