BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Dana S.
Chatham, IL
So I got this palette from Too Faced and I absolutely love the smell of it! It totally smells like peaches and I think the price is totally worth the buy. I also love the packaging because it also smells like peaches! I would totally recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great palette!
Jennifer L.
Annandale
This is my go-to palette for a natural yet glam look. First off, let's talk about the SCENT! I love Tarte palettes because they smell SO GOOD (They have peach and chocolate scented palettes). Who knew scented eyeshadow would be so fun?

My favorite colors to use when I go out is Summer Yum on the outer crease and Luscious on the inner. These colors are perfect if you want a natural, and warm look. I don't usually go for bold or daring eyeshadow colors, so i'd say this palette plays it pretty safe.
Barcenas E.
Evansville IN
This palette is AMAZING!!!! I wanted to try either Too Faced, The Naked palettes, or Tarte. I picked the Too Faced peach because of the upcoming summer and what fun summer colors it has. I now see why people love this brand! The colors that I tried so far in the peach palette I barely needed any product on my brush. It packed on nice and I had zero fallout! I normally get fallout all the time from my current makeup palette but this I did not. The colors blend easily as well. I bought the whole peach set... lip gloss, highlighter, blush and palette. The first day I tried this palette we left out for a day of shopping. Hubby ran into a store and I waited in the car. When hubby got back in the car he said he could smell a sweet smell, which he thought was nice. Through the day I would occasionally get a whiff of the peach scent as well. I didn't even use that much product! That's nice that it has that fun peach scent even with just a little product on. It makes me excited for summer! I have very sensitive skin. The scent did not bother my skin and neither did the makeup itself. I look forward to putting makeup on now and what fun blends I can come up with. Excellent job Too Faced!
Tytiyonna M.
Montgomery, AL
First, let me start off by saying it smells JUST LIKE PEACHES LITERALLY!!🍑😭😂 The formula is creamy and buttery as well (just how I like it). This is my "go-to" palette for when I want to do more of a natural makeup look. I love the packaging, & how they always give you this cute little card that shows you how to do a few different eye looks with the palette. Overall I am a satifised customer and will always recommend too faced to a friend because they make quality products and their cruelty-free. Saltute✊🍑🍑🐈🐕🐶
Linda G.
When the TooFaced Sweet Peach palette came out, I HAD to get my hands on it! The packaging is awesome; a metal case with magnetic closure and a nice big mirror. The smell is amaziiiing! (Yes, go to Sephora, open this palette and give it a big sniff!!) I love peaches so the smell is great for me, I actually prefer this smell over their chocolate bar palettes (Too sweet for me). But if you can get over the smell, the payoff on the colors is well worth the money. The colors are more shimmer/ metallic than mattes but there are some transition colors in there. The formula is soft and packs a lot of pigment. It’s a go-to palette for me becuz the colors are mostly neutral and perfect for the holidays with all the pretty shimmers! I love this palette 😍
Kiara B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is at one of the first Too Faced palettes that I have purchased I actually received as a gift so that was very awesome the smell is to die for and as far as the shades I think they will be very nice some of them I feel like don't fit my skin tone that well and I don't reach for this as much as I would like to but maybe with another pallet I would really reach for it more that Shades and varieties or pretty good together and you can kind of mix and match to put it on if you want to day or night look
Amanda G.
Mechanicsburg, OH
This was the hardest palette to get my hands on!! Every place I went to try and get it was sold out. Finally I found it at Sephora and snagged it up!! I went home and immediately had to try it out and it was love at first smell!! It smells just like a fresh, juicy peach! I use this palette every chance I get! I love every single shade in this palette and don’t have a negative thing to say about it!
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
HOLY COW this palette first off smells so good I want to get a spoon and eat all of it, and secondly the colors are so cute I use this palette for everyday looks. I love mixing nectar and candied peach for a cute blushed look on my lid with white peach in my corner. Sometimes I may blend a tiny bit of cobbler in my crease just the add the slightest bit of depth to the look. My boyfriend bought this for me as a gift because it smelled so good and I died when I opened the wrapping and saw this palette. There are so many cute natural looks you can create and a lot of nude-toned somewhat smokey looks as well. This palette also comes with a little packet with some step-by-step guided looks you can recreate which I found so helpful! The colors I will say are not as pigmented as I hoped, but you can build them a little. I also found if you use your finger to apply this, you can get a little more color to apply and they blend beautifully.   Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
At first glance this palette looks like a dream come true. I love the pinks and browns, perfect for glam and every day looks. While some of the colors were definitely pigmented, others really failed to give me any sort of color. They were kind of hard to blend, and I really don't like the peachy smell, but this palette could be a staple for someone who is pale skinned and likes a very soft but vibrant look!
#toofaced #sweetpeach #eyeshadow
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palettetarte Tarteist™ Lash Paint MascaraMaybelline Curvitude™ Eyeliner
Side note: I'm no MUA, I'm still learning how to do eye shadow so if anyone has any pointers please let me know!! This is also my natural skin with no foundation or anything. It's 😷😣 I know.
Carmen R.
Absolutely amazing. I am in love with this palette. I'm obsessed with the smell and the colours are so pretty. There are so many different looks you can make with this palette. It is seriously worth the money. You can use it to do a crazy dramatic look or just an everyday look. I honestly use it every single day. Plus the shimmers and metallics in this palette are so pigmented. It's amazing, I highly recommend🍑
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.