BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Nicole L.
I love this palette beyond belief, i wasn't going to buy it because i couldn't justify spending $50 on eyeshadow. Boy was i in for a treat! Everything about this great! The packaging is the cutest thing ever, it smells wonderful, the colors are fantastic, and not to mention how pigment this thing is! Ever since i purchased it i have used it everyday. THIS PALETTE IS LIT FAM
Courtnie A.
Lebanon, OR
I just recently bought this and love it! It really does smell like peaches too. I will say there are a few shimmer shades that don't have much color pay off though.
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This may be the best eyeshadow palette ever made. It's sold out so fast and I'm so lucky that I got my hands on it. I use it at least three times a week and I find myself reaching for it to fill in where other pallets are lacking. First all of the colors work so well together. They are stunning! Not to mention it smells like peach candy! The fragrance is an overpowering and wears off pretty quickly but it's fun to smell as you're applying your make up. I love pretty much everything Too Faced makes but this may be my favorite product in my make up arsenal.
Idalia S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is great ! I use it everyday the pigment is great! The colors are absolutely stunning! There are shimmery ones and matte ones! I'd definitely recommend this! I'd definitely buy this again !
Nichelle J.
Fort Worth, TX
I purchased this palette during its original release during the spring, and I still love it. After having it for so long, I've begun coming up with new looks that are outside of my comfort zone. I wish there was a little more color diversity on the left side of the palette, but once combined with the deeper shades, you can create so many custom looks that it doesn't really matter. I'm looking forward to the next great palette from them!
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
At first I did not think I would enjoy this palette. I wasn't big on the smell and did not think I would use around half of the colors in it. Too Faced palettes are very hit or miss. Some are great while others I have had were the worst palettes I have ever owned, so it is always a gamble with them. I received it for free for training, so figured I may as well play with it. I fell in love. It is so pigmented and the colors I thought I wouldn't use look so gorgeous when you swatch them and get the right look for them. There's no fall out whatsoever, applies very easily, and blends easily. I can't express how much I love this palette.
Janeia
Elizabeth, NJ
Wanted this product when it first came out but it was sold out by the time I ordered it I was so happy to actually test it out and smell the ūüćĎ I loved it thought all brown shades were different and unique and there were so many looks u can do with this pallete. The only thing is I thought it would be more pigmented but other than that I loved it
Patricia R.
One of my favorite palettes! This palette is very versatile and beautiful, not to mention it smells amazing! Perfect mix of matte and shimmer shades in pink and brown tones. All of the shadows are super pigmented as well. 10/10!
Maddy B.
I love this product, it lasts the entire day and is very pigmented. It works great for people who prefer the lighter shades and others who would prefer the darker shades. Plus it smells AMAZING!
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
This pallet has become one of my favorites so far . This is one product that blindly makes you fall in love the colored are pressed so magically and they blend like butter lol
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.