BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Heather B.
Dunnellon, FL
I bought this right after Christmas from Sephora and I'm in LOVE!! Really good colors to create multiple looks and smells amazing! I've used it a few times a week since purchasing. The case is comes in is nice quality but I do wish the packaging didn't make it look like it was for a 12 year old. It doesn't come with a brush like the naked palettes but I actually think I like these colors better so I can over look that, which actually now that I think if it I didn't like the brush in the naked palette and didn't use it.
Kim E.
I love it. This palette is so cute and smells so good. The pigment is great! I use this palette a lot. Probably every other day. It's a go to for me. I would recommend this
Janeia
Elizabeth, NJ
Wanted this product when it first came out but it was sold out by the time I ordered it I was so happy to actually test it out and smell the ūüćĎ I loved it thought all brown shades were different and unique and there were so many looks u can do with this pallete. The only thing is I thought it would be more pigmented but other than that I loved it
Tori B.
Just bought this pallette recently and fell in love. Sometime the shades are a little hard to blend but I love the colors and how many different looks I can make with it.
Idalia S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is great ! I use it everyday the pigment is great! The colors are absolutely stunning! There are shimmery ones and matte ones! I'd definitely recommend this! I'd definitely buy this again !
Nicole L.
I love this palette beyond belief, i wasn't going to buy it because i couldn't justify spending $50 on eyeshadow. Boy was i in for a treat! Everything about this great! The packaging is the cutest thing ever, it smells wonderful, the colors are fantastic, and not to mention how pigment this thing is! Ever since i purchased it i have used it everyday. THIS PALETTE IS LIT FAM
erika C.
Too faced really nailed this pallet! First off the smell! Is unbelievably ammmazing!!! If you love peaches and candy scent you would want to opening this up for just the smell it smells like those peach ring candies so so good. The pigment is awesome the smooth soft formula makes it very easy to blend , you can make up so many looks with this pallet the colors are warm tone and beautiful I cannot wait to use this everyday for summer time ! This is a must have ladies !
Maddy B.
I love this product, it lasts the entire day and is very pigmented. It works great for people who prefer the lighter shades and others who would prefer the darker shades. Plus it smells AMAZING!
Courtnie A.
Lebanon, OR
I just recently bought this and love it! It really does smell like peaches too. I will say there are a few shimmer shades that don't have much color pay off though.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
At first I did not think I would enjoy this palette. I wasn't big on the smell and did not think I would use around half of the colors in it. Too Faced palettes are very hit or miss. Some are great while others I have had were the worst palettes I have ever owned, so it is always a gamble with them. I received it for free for training, so figured I may as well play with it. I fell in love. It is so pigmented and the colors I thought I wouldn't use look so gorgeous when you swatch them and get the right look for them. There's no fall out whatsoever, applies very easily, and blends easily. I can't express how much I love this palette.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.