BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Madison H.
A cult product and I now understand why it is/was so hyped up. Truly beautiful colors that look great on my dark brown eyes. With so many palettes catering to lighter eyes this was a nice refreshment.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
This is an absolutely beautiful palette. The colors are gorgeous and it smells of peach gummies. I like the fact that it's not just "peach" colors but complimentary colors as well- green, warm brown, purple. I knocked off a star because Too Faced simply did not make enough to fit their product demand. They sent tons to beauty bloggers to hype up, only to release an extremely limited number to the public. When this is made available again, I highly recommend it!
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
The reason for buying this is easy. Open it up to look at the beautiful shadows and then smell it and you will instantly be wanting a fresh peach and your eyes to look beautiful.
Cecile C.
Davie, FL
Love the colors. It really makes my eyes pop and I that it not Cakey and it lasted for me. And plus it's Spring time so go bright or go home. This is just my favorite palette ever
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
This is such a cute palette. I mostly like to use during spring or summer but I'll use it whenever i feel like too lol. Even when i feel like i want a peachy look 💖
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
I absolutely love this palette! It is one of my favorites. It has cute packaging a phenomenal smell. And the Shadows are all amazing. This is a very cohesive and easy to work with pallette. All of the colors are soft silky and highly pigmented. They blend so easily.I literally love every single color in this palette. This has become my go-to palette. I use it more than any other. I might cry when I hit pan on all the Shadows. I REALLY wish this was not a limited edition.
Kennadi O.
I got ready with a friend and she had this pallet. I instantly fell in love with the shadows. They are beautiful. Definitely one of the best eyeshadow palettes I've ever used.
Fatma G.
This looks like a dream for my skin tone. I live fo3 this palette. I love the color choices. You can easily go for a neutral look and take all the way to a night out. This is my go to for any occasion
Jewel A.
Saint Johns, FL
I've had the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette for almost a year now and I love it. The colors are incredibly pigmented and blend easily. Not to mention the packaging is beautiful. 10/10 I recommend to any makeup lover.
Jordan B.
Layton
After a year of almost daily use, I finally hit pan on two of my colors. Holy crap, I love it. The color is vibrant even if it’s a light pink. I would of course buy it again!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.