BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

natalie v.
New favorite eye shadow palette. Has colors for may type of look, very pigmented and easy to work with. I use this palette every time I'm going out. I was scared to furs purchase it but I ended up loving it worth the price 👍
Madison C.
I am OBSESSED with this palette!!! This palette is my ride or die eye palette and I never want to run out of it. This palette has the most beautiful colors and the shimmers are to die for!!! I love how I can create infinite looks using this without having to dip into any other palettes and the colors blend so smooth and effortlessly. I would recommend this product to everyone! Too faced is such an amazing brand and they slayed the game with this release
Valentina P.
Aww presentation is incredibly tender, and I love the special presentations of products. I really did not like Too Faced products because the tones did not call my attention, but with this palette was like love at first sight, although it is not as accessible honestly the price is worth it for the quality and perfect pigmentation. I love your matte colors, pastel colors it brings, the first of my favorite palettes. Fully recommended.
Kayla G.
Adams, MA
I wish I could take this palette to the grave with me, It's so easy to blend and the color scheme is easy to work with. They match with anything you wear and they are so pigmented and beautiful. I would definitely purchase this palette for a family member as a present and I'll definitely be getting myself another one before they are all gone !
Ellie L.
Fayetteville, GA
My new favorite neutrals palette. It's so versatile, the colors blend nicely, and it's super pigmented. I use this every day, even if it's just a few shades for transition. Definitely worth the hype.
member-a97394b22
This is a great pallette and it also smells good!!! That's just a bonus!! I love all the shades and the color pay off is amazing. This is my first palette from too faced and after this I will be purchasing more!!
Mimi W.
Dallas, TX
Love this palette so much! The colors, the smell, and the packaging is off the chain amazing!!! It's one of my favorites that I use when I travel because of the hard cases.
Veisinia T.
Antioch, CA
The colors from the palette are so versatile. The day I got this palette I started utilizing it with almost every single makeup look. The colors look great on all skin tones and smells amazing.
Clarissa C.
Riverside, CA
So at first I was not that into eyeshadow until I saw this palette come out and I knew I had to get it. This was my first eyeshadow palette and I cannot tell you enough! First off, the packaging is so cute and don't get me started on the smell. Everything about it is perfect and the colors are gorgeous. Super blendable and pigmented. Love it so much!!!!
Ashley H.
I'm obsessed with the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette. First off, you can smell the most amazing peachy scent before you even open it! The smell is heaven!! It smells si good that I could eat it! Don't ask, but they do taste really too! Lol All of the colors in this palette is just beautiful and you can wear them all year round. It's a little pricey but worth every single penny! I just love this palette... I loved it so much that I bought the whole sweet peach collection! I highly recommend this peachy goodness!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.