BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Brandi D.
Paris, TX
My favorite eye shadow palette hands down. You can use this for an everyday look. The pigmentation is great & easy to blend. Plus this palette has a great smell!
Alexis W.
Oak Grove, MO
Was hard to get my hands on it was sold out every where... But I got it and ice hit pan on way to many of the shadows sadly... But I do use this pallet every day!! It's my love
hannah w.
this palette definitely smells like peaches. its so beautiful with the perfect summer colors. some may be a little less pigmented while others are strongly pigmented. i recommend this product for the summer.
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
This pallet is to die for! It's a must in your makeup collection or simply if you need a pallet with great transitioning colors. since I got it I haven't stopped using it. The colors blend very well the colors are pigmented and there's hardly any fall out. All around the perfect pallet
Nani L.
Miami, Florida
Its spectacular tone, bronze, peach and coral remind me of a warm, but fresh climate. This palette is magnificent, mixes easily and has a very silky texture and the best? It smells delicious It is highly pigmented and durable in the eyes. this is perfect girls!
Alyssa H.
Little Elm, TX
I was excited to try this palette because I love my chocolate bar palette so much. Initially I wasn't sure if I'd like this palette once I got it. However, the more I tried this out and tried different looks the more I liked it. This is now one of my go to palettes for easy simple looks or even more dramatic looks. I love the sweet peachy smell but for someone sensitive to smells this may bother you. I like the peach smell even more than the chocolate bar palette one. I am so glad I kept trying this palette out because I'm enjoying it so much!
Jay A.
Arleta, CA
I love this product! All of the eye shadows in the palette are highly pigmented and it is mainly a warm toned palette with a few cool toned shades. It applies very smoothly as well. The palette also smells like peach candy and is so strong that some of my other palettes smell like peach candy too. The only complaint that I have is that the palette is pretty pricey! However, if I ever happened to hit pan on all of the shades I would definitely repurchase. I hope that someday this palette will be part of Too Faced permanent collection so everyone can get it.
Sarah H.
Seattle
I am way late on buying this because I didn't think that it was anything special until a Sephora makeup artist used it on me a few weeks ago. Since then this has been my go to palette! I'm obsessed with the smell, the colors make my blue/green eyes pop, and they blend super easily. They are so buttery and smooth and don't have much fallout, but even more importantly (in my opinion) the range of colors inspire me to be more creative with my eye makeup. I would definitely recommend!
Ashley H.
Eustis, FL
I absolutely adore this palette! I was allowed to pick out a Christmas gift and in all honesty I was going to get the ABH modern renaissance but they were sold out but boy am I glad fate placed this beauty with me instead. The colors are beautiful and easy to blend and work with, highly pigmented and just oh my gosh the smell makes me so happy. I use this every time I do my makeupuse. Highly recommend for any makeup lover or someone starting out.there's always one color or more I ise
Yesenia G.
I love so many aspects of this product. First off, the packaging is too cute. I appreciate the design they created for this product. The eye shadows are really nice texture/formula, it blends well, and is pigmented. The color scheme of this pallet reminds me of spring and you can come up with many looks with this pallet. I have created looks from soft to romantic to a smoker eye looks. I like the scent of the product but if you do not like the smell of artificial peach you will not enjoy that aspect of the pallet. This pallet is on the pricier side of makeup but I fell that it is worth the hype and money. This item is perfect addition to my makeup collection. #contest #springmakeup
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.