BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Becca F.
Love this eyeshadow pallet! I got it a while ago and ever since then it has become one of my favorite pallets. I find myself reaching for it every time i want to create a cute look. The pigment is good and there isn't any fall out, and I think for everything you get the price is great.
Mansi J.
Smells amazing and great formula! I do wish there was a little more variety in colors, and more pigment in the more pink shades. But otherwise it’s amazing! It’s beautiful and stays on all day!
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
I do love this palette. It smells amazing but I wished I used it as much I would like too I created a very pretty orange/pink look on my eyes a couple years ago and the pigmentation was great as well as how long it lasted on my eyes.
Shivani N.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes! The packaging itself is so cute and the eyeshadow colors are beautiful and pigmented making it so easy to blend. This palette is perfect for everyday and going out looks. It also smells really good. I would recommend giving this palette a try!!!
Jada T.
St Petersburg, PA
I really enjoy this palette. The pigmentation is great & the shadows are easy to blend on your eyes. The shade range is very pretty! I took a star off because the fake peach smell is SO STRONG.
Piya S.
JOPLIN, MO
I recieved this palette for Christmas from my sister and I couldn't thanked her enough! I love the peach smell and sniff the pallete everytime I use it. The colors are pretty, especially for my medium skin tone and shadows are pigmented. It's not like Juvia's Place pigmented but you can easily build it up and very easy to blend. This collection is very unique if you like peaches!
Azra A.
p
I love the sweet peach palette it was my first ever expensive pallet. There is no need for improvement. This eyeshadow palette is really long lasting. It smells so good too. And I would buy this again. I highly recommend this
Thania A.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite too faced palette! I love that I can do a natural look or a can go dramatic. LOVE THE SMELL! Eyeshadow stays on all day and good pigments. I’ve had mine for a year now and it still hasn’t run out! So it’s worth it
Emily Z.
Toronto
this is my all time favorite palette and it has lasted me so long!! i usually stick to the same 4 or 5 colors to create looks BUT there are so many possibilities. the colors are very pigmented and great for all types of looks
Kendra E.
Temple
I adore the shades in this palette because they go really well with my fair skin and blue eyes. Not to mention they smell good enough to eat! Formula is super blend-able and easy to work with.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.