BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Alexis c.
Leesville, LA
This can be used really any time of the year! It smells amazing! The colors are very bendable, very universal, and pigmented!
I own a lot of too faced products and this is my fav!
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
This pallet is to die for! It's a must in your makeup collection or simply if you need a pallet with great transitioning colors. since I got it I haven't stopped using it. The colors blend very well the colors are pigmented and there's hardly any fall out. All around the perfect pallet
quynh n.
San Jose, CA
I got this palette during Christmas time and I'm in love! The colors are more towards the neutral side with some pops of color here and there. The darker shades aren't as pigmented but I love this palette. Great for everyday use! def recommend
Ashley H.
Eustis, FL
I absolutely adore this palette! I was allowed to pick out a Christmas gift and in all honesty I was going to get the ABH modern renaissance but they were sold out but boy am I glad fate placed this beauty with me instead. The colors are beautiful and easy to blend and work with, highly pigmented and just oh my gosh the smell makes me so happy. I use this every time I do my makeupuse. Highly recommend for any makeup lover or someone starting out.there's always one color or more I ise
Nuehle V.
Stockton, CA
Highly recommend this palette to everyone! The smell is amazing and the eyeshadows are very pretty and very pigmented. Blends very well, great for natural looks and heavy looks
Peyton C.
I love this palette so much! You can do so many looks with palette! I am a repeat user and my eye color is brown which this colors look amazing with and I definitely would buy this again and would recommend!
Vivyan M.
Sulphur Springs, TX
I love this pallete I has a lot of shade and they last long and they are really pigmented which people love about it and I use it not in the regular but I love using it once in a while for special occasions
Alyssa H.
Little Elm, TX
I was excited to try this palette because I love my chocolate bar palette so much. Initially I wasn't sure if I'd like this palette once I got it. However, the more I tried this out and tried different looks the more I liked it. This is now one of my go to palettes for easy simple looks or even more dramatic looks. I love the sweet peachy smell but for someone sensitive to smells this may bother you. I like the peach smell even more than the chocolate bar palette one. I am so glad I kept trying this palette out because I'm enjoying it so much!
Jessica G.
Somerton, AZ
Love the smell of the palette the eyeshadows are really pigmented in so in love with this eyeshadow palette it's the best thing u can ever get I would recommend you to buy this palette so worth buying I swear❤️😍
Grace H.
These shadows are incredibly blendable and the color selection is perfect for so many different eye makeup looks. The smell is amazing and I love smelling it every time I use it. I recommend this product for anyone who needs a great palette.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.