BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

averi u.
this is one of my favorite eyeshadow palette and I have so many colors that you can make so many different looks both natural and Drammatic adding onto the amazing colors it smells delicious the Colors blend out so easily and has so much pigment
Sarah G.
Las Vegas, NV
My boyfriend bought me this one for Christmas and it's one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes I've ever had! The colors are very nice and is easy to blend together.
Michaela H.
This pallete not only smells amazing but the color lay off is amazing as well. There is some fallout when you're applying but it isn't anything you can't handle.
Sarah J.
No complaints. Colors are amazing and stays on all day! Love love love This product! You can wear the colors a little lighter for daytime and a bit heavier at night and looks great!
Kacie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
I love this palette so much! I mean I did buy this because of the smell but I use this almost everyday. The pigmentation is absolutely amazing and the quality is nothing but exceptional. I bought this when they first launched so they are a little but more chalky than the newer ones but still great. The neutral shades are super pigmented and the more intimidating shades aren't as pigmented but are super build-able. You really can't beat this palette and it's very reasonably priced for all of the shades you get with it.
Jacqueline P.
This is my go to palette right now. I love it more than the chocolate palette. The colors pop and it smells like fresh Georgia peaches. A good mix of matte and shimmery colors. Lots of good orange and peach shades which is totally on point now.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
This palette was really nice, just wished it had a black shade or a more darker brown, other than that i love the palette, smells delicious and the packaging is great. Super pigmented and super easy to blend!
Danielle M.
I just recently purchased this at Sephora and I am in LOVE. It was the first time I've spent a large amount of money on makeup and I'm glad I did. The colors go great with my skin.
Lily C.
Portland, OR
I love this, it smells great and gets amazing reviews but the colors aren't super pigmented and don't blend very well. It's pretty pricey and while the colors are beautiful, unless you wear a lot of shimmer shades I wouldn't recommend it.
Reneejoy Marie P.
1st of all, this palette smells amazing! Every time you open it, the smell is strong that it doesn't lose the smell and it is nice to smell it. I love color choice but just a lot if browns in my OWN opinion. However, the eyes how NECTOR is gorgeous and can be used as a highlighter (just saying). There is some fallout here and there but it is not too much to annoy you. There are pigmented and the colors are outstanding! Also, I would say it is suitable to brown eyes since I use it on my niece, mom, and myself. (Don't worry I use clean & sanitize brushes).Overall, If you are a Too Faced fanatic then it would be worth the spending. However, for me I would get this if it was gift, which I did, or give it as a gift.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.