BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Lindsey C.
I love the sweet peach palette. It's so versatile with everything that I wear and has lasted me about 6 months so far! The colors are all very warm colors and you have the ability to still do a smokey eye. Love this product.
Samantha T.
I love the sweet peach eyeshadow palette it is the best I love to face to face is amazing the way that they formulated the sweet peach eyeshadow palette is awesome I have used it before but I have never had one for myself it is awesome I hope I could get one one day
Maria O.
Detroit
I love this palette. It smells awesome the colors are so beautiful they are pigmented and easy to blend. I use this product every chance I get. The colors make my dark brown eyes look amazing.
Krusha P.
Not so happy with this Palatte.
Eyeshadows are not much pigmented, i find it Very difficult to apply on the eyes. it’s not long lasting , very hard to blend. This brand could do better than this. A
Alora Y.
Malibu, CA
This is, hands down, my absolute favorite eye shadow palette. The color combinations and eye looks are ENDLESS. Any type of look that you are hoping to achieve can be done with this palette. Also mixing puree and summer yum makes the most beautiful transition shade on my eyes. I have brown eyes and every eye look that I have done has brightened them and I always find myself saying "wow my eye color looks really pretty today" when I use this palette. The shadows are so pigmented that they will last you a long time and there is not too much kick up and fall out. I love the smell. Even when I am not using this palette I will sometimes open it up to smell it because it is so delicious. Get this palette - you won't regret it.
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
I really love this pallette and it is perfect in the spring time. I just don't like how it has a chalky fill to it, but it still blends really well. I would buy it again.
Justine W.
Erie , CO
The colors are beautiful and sooo easy to blend! You definitely get what you pay for. I think the colors last a long time/all day. I use this pallet mostly when I go out
Max A.
Craftsbury, VT
Love the smell so much! Used this pallet to create a soft and romantic look for prom and the colors were incredible. The shades blend so well and I love the color theme.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
This is one of my favorite paletts. i love the neutral and peach tones and the peach scent is my favorite and is not too over powering. very blendable and easy to work it
Kristen B.
Kearney , MO
Smells so amazing! There are so many looks you can create with this pallet. I've experience a little bit of fallout with the mattes. Lucious and Bellini are so stunning!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.