BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
emily w.
Mount Clemens, MI
when this came out, I literally fell in love (like everyone else in the world). I’ve heard mixed reviews about this palette, but mine seems to be just fine. the pigment is great, I love the assortment of colors. I would not say this smells “just like” peach, definitely more like very artificial peach, but I do like the smell. I honestly use this almost every single day, it’s my favorite.
Octavia M.
Toofaced is known for fantastic makeup. This palette has a wonderful array of colors and the smell, usually toofaced goes with chocolate seeing their shadows contain cocoa powder however with this one they smell like peach!
I have no idea how they did it but it’s so pleasant and I love it.
The color payoff is beautiful as always and the texture of the shadows are soft and easy to blend!
I think this is a wonderful product! The packaging is wonderful! And I love the scent and it lasts a long time on the eyes. The applying is amazing and easy to use! And I do recommend this product to anyone with a love for nice summery colors! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Katie D.
I absolutely love this palette! It smells so amazing and the colors are so versatile. I love that there are colors that are perfect for spring and summer, but also warm colors that are great for fall and winter. So long as you use a primer first, then each color shows up perfectly. Puree and Summer Yum are my two favorite colors to use, especially together. One of my favorite palettes!
Jennifer D.
Red Oak, TX
One of my fave palettes! It has a pleasant peach smell, and natural colors that all work very well together. The color 'luscious' is super gorgeous, and I hit pan on it in about 3 months! I wish they had a single pan of it because it's such a gorgeous color!!! I highly recommend this for anyone who loves natural colors, its definitely a staple that needs to be in everyone's makeup kit!
Ariya S.
Dublin
Great eyeshadow pallete!!!! All colors are super pigmented and blend really nicely. The price might push you away, but these eyeshadows are worth the price. The pallete also smells REALLY good. 10/10
Claire S.
Cary
I love this palette. I would give it a 5-star rating, but I don't find a use for it everyday. I think that this palette is perfect for someone who does makeup on a regular basis and is ready to branch out in the color spectrum. I don't regret buying mine at all, the shades are so beautiful and such high quality!  Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Nadine A.
Dearborn , MI
OMG!!!! one of my fave pallets, not only does it smell good, its soooo pigmented and the colors are so beautiful!! every shade on there is diffrent than the other and they dont flake or budge. Its very easy to blend and can be worn to any occasion!!! so happy i bought this
Mendy F.
I love how pigmented the palette is! I honesty think it's very good, very rich, and also has my favorite colors in it. Too face also has the chocolate palette that is matte and that is also one of my favorites. This is a palette every girl should have in their purse.
Kate K.
Zimmerman, MN
I love the shades of this palette - they are exactly what I have been looking for. I feel like the shadows are a little tricky to work with. I sometimes have trouble blending the matte shades (especially the darker ones). They're all a little drier than I had expected (this was my first prestige palette purchase, so I had big expectations!) I do love the smell and the packaging. You definitely need a light hand with some of the darker shades and slowly build them up, otherwise, you may have trouble blending.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.