BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Vanessa M.
Chicago Hts, IL
My go to palette for sure ! I love how nice it smells ! And LOVE the colors theyre nice warm neutral colors. And it's really pigmented and blends so nicely !!! I highly recommend this palette
Grace C.
granville
I love this eyeshadow pallet so much! I use it almost every day and I can create a range of looks from casual to intense makeup looks. It smells so good too and the color pay off is amazing!! I will definitely buy it again!
Ashlyn P.
I love this product!! I love the way it smells and I love the pigmentation on the eyeshadows. One thing that I wish that this pallet has but it does not is more peachy tones and nude tones. But other than that I think of this is great pallet to start out with but it is a little bit more on the pricey side.
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
Ok, #1 it smells amazing! #2 I love the colors. The pigment is good and very buildable. It's great for those who don't wear a ton of makeup but also for those that like to go bold. Definitely buy again
Breana M.
Newton
This palette has a beautiful range of colors. If you really like the browns and more peachy colors you'll love this palette. For an everyday look this is definitely useable !! Has a nice transition shade and the formula is great!! SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN TOO!! Love this product but has a little fall out which is usually normal for any palette
katie w.
Fraziers Bottom
Honestly this palette is underwhelming. I wanted it so bad because I heard good things about it and I got it finally. I found it to not be as pigmented as expected and there aren’t many peachy shades in it for it to be peach themed. It could use a couple more at least. You can create cute looks with it though! Also it smells good of course. Overall, it’s okay. Idk if it’s worth the money because I’ve only used it about 4 times.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
Ridiculously pigmented!!! This palette comes with so many beautiful shades for any skin tone. The shade "Luscious" is particularly amazing. I feel like it is the perfect allover lid color. Yes, it has a bit of a peachy smell but nothing too strong and once its on your eyes you definitely cannot smell it. I feel like this is a great palette. You will not be disappointed!
Eileen G.
I had been dying to get my hands on this and I finally did! It smells amazing!! Makes me want to eat it haha, no but the colors are so pretty! Has a good range of skimmers and matte. They're very blendable and pigmented. I love jt. Also some people have has issues with allergic reactions or migraine due to its scent, but luckily it didn't affect me in any matter.
Emma M.
Louisville Kentucky
I love this palette it has so 18 different colors and i love the peachy colors so if you do to then I would recommended it to you. You can buy this from Sephora. This is every pigmented and it goes on your eye every pigmented which I love. Get this now!!
Bree W.
Manchester
where do i begin? this was given to me on valentine’s day and i’ve loved it ever since. the packaging is to die for and it smells so nice. the shadows are easy to work with and blendable. the only con to me is the price which i feel you can find a similar color combination for a ch a per price. i would still purchase this again if i had the chance and choice to.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.