BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Daniella T.
Milledgeville, GA
So good and smells amazing. Great pigmentation and lasts a while. The colors are actually great and unique. Was a bit skeptical before buying this, but I think it's totally worth it.
Alisia E.
Smells amazing, I love my sweet peach palette. I use it almost everyday. Some of the shades are a little chalky and don't show up good, barely pigmented.. but other than that I love it. Would recommend to anyone.
Faryn M.
Richmond, KY
The smell is amazing, the colors are long lasting and look so good on Mt skin tone. I didnt realize until I purchased an expensive eye shadow how much of a difference there really was
Nathalie P.
This palette is good for anyone and all eye colors. It has a lot of colors for different eye looks. It's is easy to blend and smells like peaches. I bought mine in Sephora and I would buy it again. I recommend.
Lauren D.
Winthrop, ME
I just recently bought this. Smells like peaches!!! But not while you wear it. Great warm colors. Perfect transition colors. Love this palette. Lots of browns and warm peachy colors.
Gabby F.
Lordsburg
Really love this eyeshadow Pallete!!this is my go Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette to everyday eyeshadow if you like either natural looks or glam!recommend
Justina L.
I love this pallet. It helps me create so many different looks that I don't really do. It makes my blue eyes pop. It's very pigmented and has a variety of colors. I would definitely would recommend to everyone.
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
This palette kind of let me down. It is gorgeous to look at. The color pay off isn't what I was hoping for. They blend well, though, after you pack on the color. The smell is amazing.
Dani R.
I swear I use this thing every day. It's so pretty! I have brown eyes & my skin is fair with pink undertones. I loooooove how it looks on me & I always get compliments every time I use it. It smells amazing too!!
Tailor G.
Long Beach , MS
I love the entire peaches collection with too faced but this palette is by far my favorite of the whole collection! Has beautiful colors that are so pigmented and smells great. I highly recommend this to everyone
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.