BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Tenzin D.
South orange , NJ
I love this palette. The scent is light candy peach. It blends very well and you create many looks with the variety of shades. I use the natural shades during the day for an everyday look. The color payoff is great
Jessie H.
Fort Worth, TX
I loveee this pallette I was sold when I smelled it and swatched the buttery shadows. I have brown eyes and the peach collection goes very well with me. I use this product twice a week I would definitely recommend
Kiera D.
I love this, it is probably my favorite I have found so far. It has nice colors and the package smells good. I have blue eyes and freckles the colors look great with my completion. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Kayla C.
I think this is a beautiful pallet. I would die to have it. The colours are beautiful and my friend has it and the product is smooth and easy to blend. Not a bad price at all. Packaging is beautiful and I would definitely recommend this to everyone's
Adriana O.
Atwater , CA
I love too faced shadows they're formula is amazing the color pay of is great and they blend beautifully worth the money the only thing I don't like about the palette is the color scheme
Aaliyah T.
I absolutely love this palette! It is so versatile and has very nice colors. It is also fit for all skin tones. I have brown eyes and it compliments them wonderfully. I definitely suggest this palette to everyone.
Casaundra K.
Brimfield, MA
I love love love this pallet the colors come off as if they never left the pallet, they stay on for hours and are so easy to blend with other colors . Subtly bold but not over powering
Mika V.
Modesto, CA
I'm IN LOVE with this palette!!! The colors are so gorgeous and very versatile. You really can't go wrong with this palette, and the smell is great!!! It adds a little extra something😉
Melissa C.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This is the palette I use every day. The shadows feel amazing and blend so well. They're pigmented and SMELL LIKE CANDY. You can create any look for this palette, from casual to fancy.
Anita S.
Philomath, OR
So I found out that I was sent a fake palette which is why there are the problems listed below. I ordered another palette, the glow kit, papa don't peach blush and a lip gloss and I am completely in love. The color payoff is amazing and the smell is oh so yummy!

My husband got me this palette because I'd heard amazing things about it and I'm a Georgia peach at heart. I wasn't overly impressed with it though, I'm sad to say. It took a lot of work to get color payoff. It lasted for awhile was the color was built up, but it took some playing with to get it there. The smell is so good though! Overall, a so-so palette for me.

Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.