BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Haley K.
Tecumseh, MI
I used this eyeshadow pallet everyday. It's been 3 months since I've gotten it and it's been my go to. It has amazing pigment and also blends really well. It's all around a great pallet!
Adriana N.
Pharr, TX
I hate the smell of the eyeshadow palette however I do love the formula and I love the eyeshadows themselves. It's my go-to palette. I wish they had created a non scented version of it.
Rachel R.
Tallahassee, FL
this palette is amazing. the shadows are pigmented but so creamy, soft, and blendable. it has a solid mix of neutrals and fun pops of colors as well as a good mix of mattes and shimmers.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
This is my #GiftCrush this year. I’m hoping to receive this for Christmas. I love the Too Faced brand, they have such amazing products. The thing I love about this product is the peachy tones.
member-fda43
I love the taste palet because of its awesome smell and great natural and glowing colors it comes with if you are thinking on buying this palet I highly recommend it to you I absolutely love the theme on peaches !
Kelly B.
Colonia, NJ
I freaking love this palette!!!! It's amazing, all the colors blend so well and are highly pigmented. I grab for this palette all the time. I would and do recommend this to anyone asking for a new one
Tricia S.
I love love this eyeshadow palette! It smells so good and the shadows are easy to blend. I love the packaging and the price is a little pricey. I would've loved more peachy shades but all in all I do love the palette.
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
I think this palette is good but somewhat overhyped. I think that there are much better ones on the market so I don't use it as often as I should. It is pretty but not as pigmented as some other palettes on the market.
Elizabeth H.
Menlo park, CA
Love this product. It looks good on me and all my friends. Very compatible with many different looks and styles. I love all the colors and it smells amazingToo Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Jenna W.
Doylestown , PA
I love this pallet! The shadows are buttery, creamy and very pigmented. There isn’t a lot of fallout and they blend like a dream! Plus it smells like peaches(not in an overpowering way)
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.