BY TOO FACED #18 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Patricia F.
Oak Harbor, WA
I absolutely LOVE my Too Faced #SweetPeach palette. The colors are beautiful, pigmented, silky and smell a-freaking-mazing. It has become my go-to palette because no matter where I'm going this palette makes it work.
member-fda43
I love the taste palet because of its awesome smell and great natural and glowing colors it comes with if you are thinking on buying this palet I highly recommend it to you I absolutely love the theme on peaches !
Hannah M.
Oh my gosh! It was so amazing just like all of their other ones! It is so easy to use and blend. This is my third time buying one of their pallets and I'm in love! I have told everyone that I know about this pallet.
Rebecca C.
Gorgeous warm peaches, nudes, and purples. Lots of shimmer options and it smells deliciously like peach candy. My rye color is blue/green and I have fair skin so the peach and pink colors are great for a light natural look.
ashley r.
Arden, NC
I LOVE this palette. It's so versatile, pigmented, and just plain awesome. And it smells GREAT. I've been using it every day since I bought it. Paired with TF Shadow Insurance, it's the bomb.com and I recommend it to everyone I know. Love love love it.
rian w.
Jasper, GA
Loce the peachy smell. Sone people say its chemically i say they are crazy. Its amazing. Its such an amazing formula . the mattes are so perfect. Tye shimmers are great. Its so versitle.
Sandra G.
20401 soledad Cyn Rd #259 canyon country
OMG I love this eyeshadow palette I'm really fall in love with this product. I highly recommend this for summer and spring. The price it's worth and then smells so good. Peach the best.
Adriana N.
Pharr, TX
I hate the smell of the eyeshadow palette however I do love the formula and I love the eyeshadows themselves. It's my go-to palette. I wish they had created a non scented version of it.
Liz ..
Seattle
Absolutely stunning palette of colors! Dewy and glowing. Already purchased this product when it first was released. Love Too Faced brand cosmetics, great quality and gorgeous packaging!
Jackie F.
This is my all time favorite palette! I wear it on an everyday basis & it really compliments my brown eyes & fair skin tone! The price is alright but you do get a lot of eyeshadows & the pigment is amazing... plus it smells like peaches
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.