BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Leah B.
Columbus, IN
I love too faced product don't get me wrong, but I was not in love with the peach palette. The pigmentation was off for me and the consistency was sandy. Also I had a lot of fall out
Jessica B.
Joelton , TN
I have tried out this peach palette! It works so great. I use it everyday! I am in love with how it looks on my eyes!!!!!! (Recommend it) tried the look out on my sister and turned out good✔️
Jessica M.
Red Wing, MN
This was the first pricey palette that I purchased. I like the formulas love the smell. I've read some reviews that the metallics are not the best, but I have not had any issues with them. I would buy it again.
Tamera T.
Shallowater, TX
This palette is beautiful ! It goes on easily and stays on throughout the day, even through a gym workout!
It smells like peaches and even has a pretty case that it comes in. I will buy this product again!!
Sierra P.
 this eyeshadow palette smells so so good and the colors are extremely pigmented.  I purchased this pallet at sephora.  I think the colors are very different, and work well with my blue eyes.  you can make a lot of different looks with this pallet.
joyce a.
Springfield , VA
Adorable packaging, smells great! The colors were sweet and flattering, nicely complimented each other. Easy to apply and builds well. Worth the price as this is a large palette that will last a long time. :)
Jackylene F.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Yayyy one of the best eyeshadow palette out there! It smells amazing and the shadows are very pigmented and feels so buttery. I love the range of colors. I think Toofaced did a really great job on this palette
Jamie H.
Valparaiso
The peachy smell of this eyeshadow palette has to be my favorite thing about it. Most of the colors are pigmented and wearable, but there are a few that I never use. My favorite shades are Bellini and Nectar.
Erin C.
Lorena, TX
I love this pallette. It smells good wears well and blends great. So many versatile shades for many looks. Only issue is if have sensitive eyes or skin the fragrance may bother you.
Erika S.
Bristol, TN
I really really love this eyeshadow palette. The consistency is the best. The colors are amazing. It smells really good too. I would recommend this product it's worth the money .
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.