BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
natalie h.
Oscoda, MI
I really like this pallette and it does actually smell like peaches. The colors are versatile and beautiful. There is some kickback and fallout but it's nothing to horrible. Would recommend!!
Haley P.
Never have I even considered buying a pallete twice (I usually move onto the next big thing), but i definitely am repurchasing this. This pallete is so versatile and looks great on anyone! I take this pallete with me when I do client makeup and i always pull at least one shadow from it! So worth the money!
member-01da0be76
San Mateo
BEST PALLET EVER MADE , Honestly, this is one of the best products I have put my hands on I don't think there isn't anything they need to improve on the price is pretty fair the pigment is amazing out of this world , I love this pallet and I'm pretty sure I'm going to repurchase this item (:
Kayana D.
I love anything Too Faced. But I especially love these colors. They fit my green eyes and blonde hair so well. They are super pigmented as well! Got mine at Sephora and couldn't be happier!
Lauren M.
Crozet, VA
these eyeshadows are beautiful!!! i love the colors in it and they’re perfect for an everyday look. i love the pigment in the eyeshadows and the palette smells amazing. i’m so glad i bought this. it’s such a great value.
Lily Z.
I am so in love with this palette. I love how it smells and how nicely the colors blend. They are gorgeous and I don't even want to use the palette just because I don't want to finish it lmao
Sara N.
Stevens, PA
Got this as a Valentine's Day gift from my boyfriend after asking for it for months. It has a wide variety of different unique shades, perfect for a neutral or smoky eye look. The smell makes me love it more! I only wish that there were more shimmery shades.
Kirstin C.
Jacksonville
I love the Too faced palettes so much they’re probably my favorite formula. I also am in love with chocolate bin bons palette. This palette has a lot of great color choices. Too faces palettes always have the best smells and pigmentation.
Maira H.
Burbank, CA
This is my everyday palette. You can just so many uses from it from a dark night look to a simple everyday nude. My favorites are Peaches'N'Cream, Candied Peach, and Puree! The glitter shades are out of this world!!
Tatyana L.
Frankfort, NY
I love my peach palette!! The colors are beautiful, and they smell soooooo good. They blend perfectly, and I find myself reaching for them quite often, and I have a lot of other palettes! I just recently bought this for a friend because of how much I loved it.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.