BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Abby G.
spanish fort
I like the smell and color choice in this palette. It's worth every cent you pay for it. Very easy to apply and great to blend. I don't use it often but when I do it's very nice. I would recommend
barbie a.
omggg i loooove loveee loveee this ! the peach scent is everything !! the colors are soo pretty and easy to wear from day to night ! too faced has not disappointed me at all ! very impressed!
Adrianna G.
Casa Grande, AZ
I was really skeptical about getting this palette because I thought the colors wouldn't show up on me. I have a medium olive skin tone and I felt that the colors wouldnt complement my skin but I gave in anyway and gave it a try. So amazingly I was very impressed with how pigmented the colors showed on my skin. I created a Peachy look. This is the perfect summer palette and I recommend it to everybody. amazing colors to choose from. You have mattes and shimmers. So pigmented especially the olive green shade I was very impressed with that shade. And obviously the smell, delicious! I apologize for it having a photo. I thought I had one available. I will post one when I create another look again.
Olivia L.
Amazing colors!! Smells very nice just like peaches. It does look just like it does online and this is my first palette from too faved. Looks very nice with hazel eyes and may buy it again. But it is on the pricey side
Amanda B.
I own this. This is the best eyeshadow I have bought in my life. It was about 60 dollars and 69 dollars well spent. SMELLS AMAZING. Amazing color , very long lasting. Blends well. Amazing
Gianna V.
This palette is soooooo nice! It smells like peaches, the shades are very pigmented, and it has a wide variety of colors. I love the peachy color and it lasts for a very long time. It has beautiful packaging as well and I will for sure buy this again!
Kiari H.
I love this eyeshadow. It smells like peaches. It's not too strong just the a hint of it. Most eyeshadow in this palette is blendable easy to work with. The only colors I don't like is the purples
Marielba R.
i love it. I love a lot of palates. I like having a variety but i mean they all have a little but of everything but this is really good palate. I have droped it five times and it hasnt broke lol
Kristie G.
Coral Springs , FL
This is one of my favorite pallets that I own right now I love all the colors in here you can do a simple look or even a smiley night time look and the smell is amazing!! I can't wait for their new pallet in September
Kimberly S.
Worcester, MA
Send of the shades in the palette are buttery and smooth on the eyes. Others, however, our chalky and do not perform as well they need a little bit of work to really get the color pay off.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.