BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

alyssa g.
arlington
i over all loved the pallet i think it was such a cute idea but i do think the sent could have been a little less strong i think it is a little pricey but all in all i don’t see myself purchasing this again
judy r.
My husband gave this to me for Mother’s Day. I love it so much. It has a lot of neutrals and summer colors that look so beautiful. You can definitely create such beautiful peach looks. The colors blend well and smell so good.Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Lexi a.
Lavalette, WV
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette!! The colors are so gorgeous and pigmented. Honestly I’m not a big fan of most of Too Faced products but this one is actually great. And it smells lovely.
Fatema N.
Jamaica, NY
I love this palette! love applying these eyeshadows for everyday use.I love all of the colors!! It further enhances my natural style I want with my makeup.
I am motivated to use the palette everyday just to smell that sweet peach scent while applying my makeup.
Ekaterina C.
Zheleznogorsk
I love this palette! It suits for both everyday nude makeup and bright go-out makeup. It’s pigmented perfectly. All shades are easy to blend. Easy to apply. I use it daily, the eyeshadows are super long lasting. Also I usually fill in my eyebrows with the shades ‘Tempting’ and ‘Charmed, I’m sure’.
P.S. The palette smells delicious! 🍑
Chandra B.
This is one of my favorite palettes. The colors are buttery soft and very pigmented. There are one or two colors that aren't as good as the others (one being a peach color). If you like the colors in the palette, I would recommend it.
Harlee T.
Spring, TX
This is okay. They are blendable but there are only a few peach shades. I don’t really like the green and the darker shimmery colors. I don’t use it as much as I thought I would.
Mikayla G.
Iron Mountain
This product was a no go for me. It’s really hard to work with, the pigment is definitely not worth the value of the pallet. Comparing this to BH Cosmetics, BH definitely is better. The product isn’t long lasting and I would not recommend this to anyone. Waste of money! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Summer H.
Hamilton, OH
I was so excited to get this pallette because of all the good things I’ve heard about it, when I got it I was disappointed. The colors are not pigmented at all, you have to pack color on. They do not blend well, and there is soooo much fallout. It does smell good though 😂. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone unless you feel like wasting $40
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
At first sight I was not impressed or excited with the color options. But , I got pulled into the hype and once the product was back in stock I purchased - I love the smell. I also found that I can do a ton of different looks with this Palette which surprised me. The colors are pigmented and wear well. The packaging is durable.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.