BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Haley R.
Keithville, LA
I love this palette! It blends so well! It's like butter on your skin! The only downside is it doesn't come with a brush. I love most of the shades and haven't even hit pan yet! Love this product!!
Kinshasa H.
Philadelphia, PA
The Too Faced sweet peach palette was just ok in my opinion. I like the shimmers but everything seems to blend together and get very muddy. Also the peach smell is a little too strong for me.
Maitlyn R.
Riverside, CA
Very pigmented colors, a good variety, and they are all so pretty. The packaging for all of the peach products are so cute too. This is my favorite palette and a must-have for spring! Worth the price!
Meylin J.
Knightdale, NC
I love my peach palette ! It's worth every penny ! I love the smell of it . The shadows blend so easily! I love the packaging. This is my go-to palette. I use it almost everyday ! I will definitely buy this palette again☺💜
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
VANESSA M.
I enjoy this palette! I think the packaging and shadow selection is great (wish there was a creative shadow). I love the soft smell of peaches. The pigmentation is great and the shadows are easy to use.
Samadhi S.
Amstelveen
I would love to review this product to let people know what the colors look like in real life it applies really smooth and has a great consistency and easy to use. I would recommend buying it again for other people
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
I love the color scheme and scent! The formula is so blendable and smooth. I love peachy looks and this one is amazing! You can make so many combos. To top it off, the packaging is adorable !
Amelia R.
Wayzata, MN
Love this palette!! The colors are super pigmented and swatch beautifully! I love love the range of colors- this is my go to day to day palette! I bought it from Sephora I and would recommend every makeup lover own this palette!!!!
Christina B.
Wolbach, NE
I was lucky and got this directly from Too Faced. It really does smell like peaches! More like fake peaches, but peaches non the less! The colors are beautiful, and the quality is great like any Too Faced palette. There is no fallout, and the shades go on so smoothly! They are more buttery then chalky, which is a wonderful thing! I can't stand kick up from eyeshadow all over my pan.

I just wish there were some brighter colors.

This is a wonderful palette, they should have made more of. It doesn't seem like they had enough stock to go around, now there are tons of fakes on EBay. Supposedly they are re-releasing this palette later in December, so keep a look out!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.