BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on ULTA*
chloe m.
Omg it is sooooooooooo beautiful and She love the Colors are so beautifully I'm in love with that peach color would pop out her eye I need it soooooo bad please seed it to me my friend has cancer and she would love it for easter
Carol M.
I did this look with this too faced palette. It is a great palette and I am glad that I purchased it. This palette can be an every day look to a total glam. Amazing palette in my top 10 for sure.
Aoife G.
Dublin
The shadows in this palette are amazing! You can create so many different looks with it. The shadows blend and apply so easily with very little fall out. And of course the smell is amazing also!!
Yoselin S.
The pallet have really good match of colors it makes me create all type of new locks in just one pallet. It is really smooth and really pigmented and nice feeling. The smell is algo great, a little pricey but it truly worth it.
Sydnie G.
Effie , MN
LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors in this! Nice pigment, first time using this pallet and I fell in love. Eye shadows blend very nicely. Not pricey for what comes with this pallets, definitely buy again.
Alyssa R.
I love all the colors. They're very summery and the shimmer shades are stunning. One of my favorite palettes. The colors are fun and I use it almost every day along with the chocolate solei bronzer to contour my eyes a little.
Taylor M.
Portsmouth, VA
Another pallette I'm in love with! It's so easy to create different looks and the color payoff is to die for! Not to mention it smells amazing. I use this pallette more than any other ones I own!
Hayley H.
Lynn Haven, FL
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. I love the colors and the smell. I bought this at Sephora and I have blue eyes. I feel that the colors really bring out my eyes. It is a good price for some many colors.
Shea I.
SUCH AN AMAZING PALETTE. Honestly, my absolute favorite eyeshadow palette I own! It smells amazing and colors are very smooth and pigmented. It is overall an amazing palette and I would 10/10 recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Alanna F.
Roseboro, NC
I live for this palette! Pigmentation is crazy and the shadows are so buttery! The smell just gives me even more of a reason to buy it. The packaging is sleek and small and perfect for traveling
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.