BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Julianna S.
Staten Island, NY
This smells like peach....sooooooo yummy.......bright and dark colors...so amazing and delicious....I use it everyday....but I ran out of it today...oh no...I was about to cry but then I saw this campaign so I decided to try and get a free sample of peachy goodness
Caroline T.
Clayton, CA
Honestly this is one of my favorite too faced palette! The smell is amazing and the pigment and feel of the eye shadows is great. They have great payoff and are very easy to apply. I would strongly recommend this product!
Jayna P.
Swansea, SC
THIS TASTES LIKE PEACHES. I mean, not that I ate it... but...... I love this palette. Mostly for the green shade, but the shimmer are bomb in it! The transition shades are a little lacking, but the lid shades make up for it!
Lene T.
Escondido, CA
Too Face has me loving all of there eye palettes because they are easy to blend the smell is amazing not like chemicals. And the colors are so beautiful and long lasting I would recommend to others. It's amazing
Erin T.
Towson, MD
I absolutely love this pallet. I literally bought it the second it launched in ulta. I do not regret this purchase one bit and I use it almost every time I do my make up. Plus, it smells great
Jenifer S.
Katy, TX
This is hands down my favorite eyeshadow palette and I didn't think I would like it at all because these are not the colors I gravitate to. I usually am a very neutral, earthy palette gal because I've always been conservative. But now I love oranges and purples with my soft-tone. The shadows are soft and buttery with not a lot of fallout. I like to use a flat brush and use that to line my eyes. Typically, I tap the brush on the color with lots of kick back or digging into the shadow but not with the Peach Palette. I know that not all Too Faced palettes are like this because I've had issues with this technique with both the chocolate bar palettes.
Elvira D.
Diamond Springs, CA
OK this will probably be my favorite forever. The smell is amazing! And the formula of these shadows are insane! The pigmentation is great. Stays on all day and I can make so many different looks with this pallet! It has my heart for sure!
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
This palette is pretty good. The pigmentation is wonderful! I have very sensitive eyes and this seemed to make my eyes water bad!! It's expensive but worth the money if you don't have sensitive eyes!
Caitlin M.
Salem, OR
O M G! This palette is my new baby, and I can't get over it. I got it for my birthday recently, and I can't get over how blendable all the colors are. They are easy to apply and make my brown eyes pop! (Which is hard to do!)
Myriam D.
Ladson, SC
I have this eyeshadow palette it’s amazing I think this is one of my best favorite from all the eyeshadows palettes I have the colors are beautiful for summer time and the smell is fascinating
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.