BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Mary G.
Brooklyn
Was so happy to finally get my hands on this when it came back out. I loved doing warm looks with it and find the formula very easy to use, and the peach scent is unbeatable. I’m guilty though of forgetting about it though, which bums me out.
Isabella V.
Randolph, NJ
starting off with the packaging, the creativity and asethicness put into not only the packaging but the colors is crazy amazing. This is very easy to apply. not to dusty or too creamy. you can create a lot of looks with just this one eyeshadow palette. But the long lasting wear is goof but not great. some amazing palettes last 2 days on the eyes from too faced. this one last I'd day about 6-7 hours. which is great don't get me wrong. A little over priced. but a good investment and worth the hype and money!
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the peach pallet! It smell like peaches and is so pigmented! The colors are vivid and creamy. It’s easy to apply. It is expensive it to me it’s worth it! I would recommend it and I have to close friends.
Anya R.
Jupiter , FL
My daughter gave it to me for my birthday and it’s the palette I use the most and it still looks like new. Love the combinations I can make with these beautiful colors. Love that I can use during the day and at night. I just simply love it!
Steph A.
Pensacola, FL
I do like this palette and it smells amazing!!! I use it a lot. I will say though there is definitely better palettes with better pigmentation out there than this at a cheaper price too. I wouldn’t buy it again just because it’s overpriced.
member-5ad5208a0
I love this product, it’s amazing. You can do a natural look or a Smokey, I used this product every single day. Very long lasting I’ve had it for over a year. Very easy to apply to a brush, but for the dark colors make sure you don’t press hard, because too much will come on brush. This product is a total 10/10, good job to Too Faced.
Brooke T.
Evansville , IN
This is probably my favorite palette of all time and I own a ton of palettes. The colors are soft and blendable and I feel like I can create any look with this palette. The quality is amazing and of course I love that it smells like peaches!
Jessica K.
So I adore Too Faced and every palette I own from them I love, but for some reason I am just not drawn to this one. The dark colors aren't the greatest quality and I find them to blend out on the eyes and muddy together. I do love the brown shimmer shades though, but I also feel like I have similar shades in other palettes. Also I find the smell to be completely over powering and way too sweet.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
As with many Too Faced palettes, this has an amazing peachy sweet smell. The colors are so pretty, it’s a great variety of colors, you can create so many looks with it. The formula is great, easily blends.
Kemmi K.
Baltimore
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette  The Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow is very pretty:) But the colors are amazing. Very Very pigment. The shadow comes on very smooth.  It smells like peaches. Yum! lol The price range $49. I would recommend this product.  Beautiful colors. Must Must!  Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.