BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Celeste H.
Beautiful! My favorite pallet of the season. Bought it at Sephora on sale. I use all the colors, especially luscious and Georgia. I use it daily. The packaging is gorgeous. I'd love to get the rest of the collection.
Tatyana L.
Amarillo, TX
I love my peach palette!! The colors are beautiful, and they smell soooooo good. They blend perfectly, and I find myself reaching for them quite often, and I have a lot of other palettes! I just recently bought this for a friend because of how much I loved it.
Acasio K.
Wow I love this palette so much. The pigmentation is great. It smells so good I love this products lot. All the color are very much in my opinion everyday eyeshadow colors. You could do a natural look and a Smokey eye .
Reed R.
Malaga
This was my first high end palette I had ever purchased and I enjoy how the colors pair perfectly with my skin tone and any skin tone. This palette is truly universal witu beautiful colors.
Maddy L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love love this palette so much!! One of these best in my personal opinion that Two Faced has made. I got mine from Ulta around Christmas time, which was super hard because they were practically sold out. It works amazingly, super pigmented. I love the smell.
Heather L.
Phila, PA
Packaging , smell , shades , looks , pigment... oh. My. Gawd. Just YES! I see myself reaching for this pallette more. It has so many different shades and it is so versatile. I would recommend !
Kayana D.
I love anything Too Faced. But I especially love these colors. They fit my green eyes and blonde hair so well. They are super pigmented as well! Got mine at Sephora and couldn't be happier!
Nina N.
This palette is super cute and the peach scent is amazing. The eyeshadow color goes on easy be is very pigmented. The range of colors are more warm. This is my first palette purchased from Too Faced. It is well worth the money.
Jackie F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beautiful palette. The mattes are so smooth and gorgeous and easy to apply. The shimmers are a bit more challenging. But if you lay down a glitter glue first and then pack it on they're amazing. I love it for spring time
Iggy M.
I love all the colors in this palette, it smells sooo good!! I've bought this at sephora and would definitely buy it again when it runs out. There's really not anything like it!! I think everyone should own this product.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.