BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Odette H.
This palette has a nice variety of colors, and it has matte and shimmery shades. I like the golden shades the most on my own skin tone. The pinks look great too. My skin tone is a lighter olive skin tone. My natural eyes are brown, but I think these colors can look good on everyone. I would overall recommend this palette.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I am in love with these two faced palettes last year for birthdays and Christmas I gifted chocolate pellets the semi-sweet and this year I bought two Too Faced Peach palette as guess unfortunately I did not buy my cell phone so it's still on the Mimi list for in the future. As far as this palette I can say that the pigments are beautiful the colors are great and I know that it smells like a peach. The chocolate bar palette the one I have personally the semi-sweet I love very high pigmented a little goes a long ways these are by far my favorite eyeshadow palettes
Tammy R.
Shandon, CA
It smells like fruity pebbles. If you're not into smells I'm sure you know by now not to bother with it. It's a great everyday palette. It's not overwhelming in color choice, and the purples make it a great option for brown eyes. I really like this palette. The pigmentation is there and it's just a nice palette that you want to reach for and use. You can easily and quickly create looks that appear well thought out. The shimmers are amazing. Charmed I'm Sure is a little patchy though. But overall a great neutral palette with a lot of versatility.
Abbie R.
Saint Paul, MN
This review has been a long time coming for me. I first bought the palette when it released in January 2017 and I've used it almost everyday since!

First, the packaging is more heavy duty to me compared to most palettes so I appreciate the metal casing. Plus it's adorable! I like that the mirror is larger as well. The biggest bonus is the smell! I'm obsessed with peaches and I assumed the smell would fade over time, but after almost 10 months of use, it is still very prominent!

The eyeshadows themselves are gorgeous! I usually gravitate towards warm, neutrals and darken with maroons & purples so this palette is definitely my cup of tea. I like that there's a mix of shimmer & matte shades. I always prep my eyes with some concealer and set them before applying any shadow so following these steps helps with the longevity of my look along with setting spray. They all stay in place and look great, even after 12 hours of wear.

I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a great warm look with a pop of color that's a nice spin on the classic neutral look.
Noa M.
I got this palette as a gift from my mom and I really enjoy it! The packaging is cute as hell, the peaches scent smells  so good and the eyeshadows  are pigmented and fun to play with. You can create smokey eyes looks, natural everyday looks and glamorous looks with this palette. I like to use it on myself and on my clients  because the colors look good on both pale and dark skin. Luscious shadow is one of my favorite eyeshsdow EVER. For me this is a must have palette and I'm planning to purches another one when mine is done.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
I bought this during the holiday salve after wanting it for ages. I was not disappointed. It was one of my first prestige palettes, and with the peachy shades I was sure it'd make my blue eyes pop! It delivered! The shadows are a tad powdery,so you don't really have to swirl hard to get enough pigment. I recommend using a primer (but I do that on all shadows I use) and I use a glitter glue for shimmer shades due to having hooded lids. The scent was not overwhelming, which was nice. I found the shades pigmented, and I really love the shimmer shades, especially the sorta duochromey ones! Overall I adore this palette and tend to work it into my rotation a ton. I'm very fair with pink undertone, red hair and blue eyes, and it's stunning on me. I feel like it could work with lots of skintones, though. My bestie with brown eyes and golden undertones looks gorgeous in it too.
Haewon H.
I own lots of different palletes from urban decay's naked to two faced chocolate bars and while I love them all this one is my favorite. Two faced makes the best palettes in my opinion better than the naked pallets because they have a color theme but will also incorporate a few shades that are complimentary to round out the general scheme which makes the palette very versatile. This palette for example has natural nude colors, warm browns, as well as pinks/peaches and even purple blacks so you can create so many natural or smokey/dramatic looks.
Elizabeth W.
Winterport
My significant other bought this palette for me. I love the smell of it, it actually does smell like peaches! The packaging is nice, from the velvety box to the magnetic, metal case of the actual palette. I adore the colors inside this palette. It is something out of the ordinary for me to buy since I am not a big fan of colors that stray from a neutral look. I did find that, when swatching the colors, some were more pigmented than others. I would recommend testing this in store before buying. My significant other purchased this online.
Tara💋 M.
Hawkinsville
Hands down one of my favorite palettes in my collection. The scent is divine. The color range is a warm toned eyeshadow lovers dream. You an do anything from a light peach or neutral toned eye to a dramatic smoky eye with this palette. All shades are super pigmented and blend like a dream. One color in this palette that I love and I hit pan on many months ago is the shade luscious! A peach shade with green reflect🍑 I wish Too Faced would make this as a single eyeshadow. It’s so beautiful. I love this palette and reach for it often
Lily M.
Are use this pallet every single day it’s amazing I recommend it to everyone I know it’s part of my daily make up routine since I’ve gotten this pallet I haven’t used any other one it’s amazing quality amazing packaging it’s gotten amazing instructions on other eye looks you can do with it I would just really recommend this product to anyone and everyone because of how amazing the quality is how nice the pigments are the only downside is the price but I would honestly say it’s worth it for every single penny you spend on it
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.