BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Karen M.
fontana
This product is very nice and the eyeshadows are so pigmented and creamy . They are so blendable and long lasting . The variety of color of shades are nice and the packaging is so cute and adorable and yes I would buy it again .
Brianna B.
I finally was able to get my hands on this palette and I couldn't be happier about the results I get from this product! And YES, it smells like peaches! It's little things like that that make me love too faced products!
Essie B.
This product has such a wonderful smell I just wanna eat it lol. It's colors are magical and compliments every skin tone. The packaging is so cute I love the ombré effect. I would 100% buy again.
Madison-Brooke C.
Clovis
I hate that I fed into the hype of this so much I never use it because I have other shades and pallets that are so much better there are too many shimmer glitter shades and the mattes are chalky.
Nikki S.
Dubois, PA
My FAVORITE eyeshadow palette!!! The colors are perfect for spring and so diverse!! They blend out like a dream and smell amazing!!! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Julianna S.
Staten Island, NY
This smells like peach....sooooooo yummy.......bright and dark colors...so amazing and delicious....I use it everyday....but I ran out of it today...oh no...I was about to cry but then I saw this campaign so I decided to try and get a free sample of peachy goodness
Nevillynn R.
Bossier City, LA
I'm in love with too faced palettes and this one is probably second best, but I did have trouble blending some colors. Overall the palette is a good thing to get your hands on. For 49 it's not too bad considering the amount of eyeshadows you get and the smell is amazing
Myriam D.
Ladson, SC
I have this eyeshadow palette it’s amazing I think this is one of my best favorite from all the eyeshadows palettes I have the colors are beautiful for summer time and the smell is fascinating
Emily V.
I love this eyeshadow palette so much. It smells exactly like peaches and has great shades for different occasions. The colors are super pigmented and beautiful. I love too faced eyeshadow palettes so much and this is by far my favorite.
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
This palette is pretty good. The pigmentation is wonderful! I have very sensitive eyes and this seemed to make my eyes water bad!! It's expensive but worth the money if you don't have sensitive eyes!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.