BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Abbie D.
Tucson
Smells amazing and has wonderful pigmentation. It even comes with a booklet to give you ideas of looks to do. Only complaint is sometimes the colors look a little muddy after blending them together.
Bibiana L.
Greeley, CO
I love love this palette and the smell is amazinggggg the price is a little expensive but I feel like this palette is totally worth it I bought my palette at ulta and I would definitely buy it again.
Hunter J.
I adore this palette! The colors are vibrant and blend so well. Everything seems to compliment one another as well. It has a gentle peach scent that isn't overpowering. This palette lives up to the hype.
Katie C.
This palette is absolutely amazing. The bright colors are perfect for summer. The eyeshadow are so easy to blend. Whenever I'm not using my Lorac Pro palette I'm definitely using this one. I'll be sure to replace this when I run out.
Jordyn S.
Best packing every it is so cute smells so good I use this product about 3 times a week and is good for the price I have used so much I hit pot on almost every one I would buy it again when I am out it is good for dance completions
Kristal O.
La Vergne, TN
This is currently my favorite shadow palette. So many possible looks with it and it smells amazing! Sometimes I'll just walk over to my vanity just to smell it! The colors are beautiful and really pigmented! And the packaging is so cute!
Ariana S.
I recently bought this palette and it has already become one of my favorites! It smells so good, yet it is very pigmented and easy to blend. The colors are beautiful. Very worth the money, highly recommend.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
I would love to own this palette one day. It is stunning and the range of colors is awesome. I am always pleased with how pigmented Too Faced colors are and haven’t had a palette from them that I’ve disliked yet!
Sammy R.
This Palette is okay. I purchased it and gave it away to a friend. I have no intention of repurchasing.The pigmentation is good and it applies easily. I was just not a huge fan of the color selection. It does smell amazing though!
Elsie M.
I just love this palette. I honestly don't own it but I would love it. I feel like that is the most perfect colors for me. I don't have to go in so many different palette for a warm look it's all right there.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.