BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Lexy P.
My best friend actually gave me this pallet because she would ever use it and I'm glad she did give it to me. It smells so good and I love the colors. It's use to use and blend. Beautiful pallet.
Schelsy B.
Southern California
I can honestly say that this is one of my all time favorite palettes I have ever own. I love the warm tone and color story of the palette and the colors complement my blue eyes and make them pop
Elin T.
MENIFEE, CA
I keep going back to this pallette whether it's a day to day brown or I smoke out with the purple shades. The scent is super sweet and I smell peaches all day long. The shadows last so long this was definitely worth it.
Brittani P.
This is my favorite palette too faced has made! It smells amazing and I love love thE colors! The peach colors are my favorite! I use this palette everyday! I bought it last Christmas as a Christmas gift to myself! Yes I will be purchasing this palette again!!!
Stephanie C.
LOVE!!! This is one of my favorite palettes ever. The colors are great they give such a nice look to the eye. Very blendable. I use this product a lot more than I thought I would when I bought it
Olivia B.
Kentucky
My friend has it. Love the colors and it is totally pigmeted. Amazing packaging and would highly recommend to purchase this its an amazing product and looks perfect anyone would definitely buy this product
Madison-Brooke C.
Clovis
I hate that I fed into the hype of this so much I never use it because I have other shades and pallets that are so much better there are too many shimmer glitter shades and the mattes are chalky.
Brittanie L.
New Orleans, LA
Definitely one of my favorite palettes! The colors are so vibrant & they’re so easy to apply. They compliment my brown eyes perfectly. I purchased it from Ulta & I will definitely be replacing it when my favorite colors are out.
jc c.
favorite eye shadow palette! it had such pretty colors. repeat one was a hand me down and i bought a bees dog new one. packaging was to die for and i loved it. i love the peachy colors. my eye color is blue. yes i recommend! it is such a good palette and smells great!
Marissa G.
New York
Too Faced peach palette is amazing 😍I am in love with it colors are really easy to work with quality is extremely good ❤️smells so good I totally recommend buying this because it’s really worth it tbh 🌹
Shel G.
If you could only use one eyeshadow palette from now on, which would you choose? My daily go-to Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette would be my pick!
Veronica M.
Denton, TX
Should I invest in this or the chocolate bar palettes?
Chanel D.
Engaland
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette Is this palette worth the money?
kimberly n.
I have been wanting to get this but I wanted to know if the colors are well pigmented ?
Kristen O.
Does this palette smell like peaches ?