BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Elise F.
Saunderstown, RI
This palette is so cute and i love the packaging! Also the sweet peach smell really gets me and the color range is great. Some colors blend better than others as i find with most too faced palettes
Tailor R.
Berea, KY
Listen, I loove the formula of the first few Chocolate Too Faced palettes. They’re super soft, pigmented, and so easy to blend! This one didn’t fall short, buuutt the colors were just like what happened. I couldn’t really make a full eye look out of it due to the fact some colors looked like repeats.
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
I was not a fan of this pallet. Because the scent gave me a headache. I didn’t feel like their was much variation in the shades but the shadows are very soft and buttery. I enjoy the chocolate bar pallets more.
Kassie M.
West Chester , OH
Hands down my favorite eyeshadow pallet! The colors would look great on any eye color and skin tone. The texture is so buttery and blends out awesome, I even use the lighter shades as highlighter.
Lupe L.
Gastonia
My purchase The Sweet Peach🍑palette at Ulta. I am in love with it, smells so good. Love the colors, love everything about it. I use it almost everyday. If you don’t have it I suggest you buy it.❤️
Gigi N.
Austin, TX
Love this palette💕the shades are so universal and for everyday use. Too faced honestly has the best shadows the pigmentation is amazing and the packaging. Also so many shadows and decently priced.
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
I really like this palette, I love the shades, an the smell! It has great pigmentation too! The only thing is it seems to be difficult to create looks that are very different from each other with this palette. I love the packaging, it looks great and is solid enough for travel! I think it is worth the money if you look doing similar looks with just slight color variation(which I do!)
Alexis L.
Denair , CA
Hey guys I just wanted to say I loveeee this palette, for this look I used summer yum and a cut crease, I’m a make up blogger and beauty raver! I would love some support I’ll follow back just dm me and say you found me here and we can share some love to each other’s work ❤️ @_alexisnwonderland_
Tracy L.
This is honestly one of my favorite palettes and most of the time its the only palette that i pack on trips. I really like using peachy colors and warm tones so this palette was perfect for me. I reach for this palette the most and would recommend to any of my friends. I dont really mind the scent of the palette either but i know some would prefer that it didn’t have a scent.
Melody P.
Columbus, GA
This is so far my favorite pallet! The sagdes look so gorgeous with my skin tone and is so pigmented. Usually I have to use a really light tinted primer or even concealer to get lightwr shades to show up but I didn't have to do either when I was using this! I am very happy with this purchase! I'm also expecting the chocolate gold pallete after Christmas. So fingers crossed! ❤
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.