BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Yes I love it yes it's worth it ! I've been using it everyday and creating different looks each time. Also I switch my primers like eden one from ud it helps the colors pop even more and look different.
Mary K.
I love this eyeshadow palette! I go for a more natural look on a day to day basis, and this palette allows me to keep the look simple. Or if I feel like going out of my comfort zone, this palette also allows me to achieve a more daring look!
✨Em✨
This pallet smells so good! The pigments are amazing the only thing that does bother me a little is that there are so many eyeshadows that are close in color but it's a little disappointing when you pay a lot to get identical looking shadows
Melissa P.
I got this as soon as it came out and has been my favorite one since and the smell of peaches is incredible I usually get headaches from to many scents and this doesn't so it only makes it that much better
Juanita S.
Beverly, NJ
An eyeshadow palette that smells like peaches Yes! The colors are beautiful and creamy and very easy to blend. I have brown eyes and I feel like an can use all the colors. If u weren't sure if u wanted to get it i would highly recommend it.
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this palette. It's perfect for every kind of makeup. Simple and clean. Or dramatic.. as a makeup artist it's my go to eye shadow palette. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Kyla M.
Though the colors aren't anything special, it smells awesome and they are blendable. Great for a beginner. I never liked their eyeshadows before this palette, they never showed up on me but now I like them.
Maranda M.
I bought this palette simply for all the hype. It’s not a bad palette but the shadows are too soft for my liking.The palette does smell amazing I will give it that but If you go more for soft glam looks this will be a good palette for you.
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette . It comes with many peachy shades that blend together beautifully and are very buildable . This eyeshadow palette is perfect for any skin tone , and is a great option. It is totally worth the money.
Rylee O.
One of my favorite go too's!! The pigment is excellent and the best part is the peach smell! I use this product everyday almost and it was definitely worth the money! I will definitely purchase this again.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.