BY TOO FACED #14 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Taryn L.
Sandy, OR
I love the sweet peach pallet!! It's very pigmented and blends super easily. I love the colors and they last all day. I was super happy with my purchase and I would definitely recommend. I got this from Ulta .
Aurora D.
Elizabeth, CO
As soon as I heard about this palette I knew I had to have it, and sadly I was one of the god knows how many people waiting for it to come out on the website (I even had my boyfriend on the website to see if we could get closer to the beginning of the line). As soon as it came in the mail I was super excited! It's contains super gorgeous colors that are a mixture of warm peachy perfectness and neutrals browns. Oh and not to mention the lovely peach aroma it has! I defiantly admit to sniffing it while I'm doing my make up! Although I only use the palette for special occasions because it is my favorite palette to date, I hate to think of the day I use it all up! Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on another one! But anyways Too Faced always impresses from the beautiful products to the cute and fun names which I get a kick out of! This was my first too faced palette but I can say I've splurged and quite a few since but nothing beats these peachy keen eyeshadows!
Talia C.
Rostraver Twp, PA
i love the super high pigmented mix of shimmer and matte shadows. it is a little pricey but totally worth it. this is my first of the palette. cute packaging and smells so nice!! i most likely will buy again.
Iliana I.
I love this palette. I don’t use I️t all the time, but whenever I feel like doing a peachy look, this is my to go to. The colors are gorgeous. This also smells like peaches! If you’re too sensitive to smells then I don’t recommend this for you.
Averie M.
tulsa
This should be a staple in everyone’s collection. The colors are perfect for everyday. A very easy day to night transition. The smell is amazing and not annoying at all. The packaging is good. I use almost everyday. I recommend this palette 10/10
Kayla M.
Melbourne Bch, FL
I got this palette for Christmas. When I opened it up I was smacked in the face with the smell of peaches. I absolutely loved it, but I also have a sensitive nose so I sneezed too. This palette alone is good enough to have a natural look, a smokey look and a colorful look. It has everything you need from a base color, to a transition color, to the bold colors and also for the highlighting colors. When I first searched it, I could not stop touching the pans because they were so soft and creamy. This is a must, and if the peachy smell isnt enough alone to love it, the packaging will do you in.
PS. Sorry about my pictures I screenshot them from a video.
Danielle F.
Grayson, LA
I am loving this palette. They're so creamy and buttery and they smell amazing!!! Lol.. the colors are great and so versatile. This palette is jus so easy to work with and blend.
Chelsea V.
Too Faced Peach palette looks as sweet as it smells. It comes with many different colors that work well with each other and the packaging is wonderful it makes you feel like you're getting a Christmas present.
Sierra S.
Monticello, KY
I contemplated for a while on whether or not to purchase this palette, but these colors were simply irresistible! I love this palette and all the colors in it and I'm happy that I decided to make this purchase. ❤
Angelica G.
Stockton , CA
I love this palette of shades the colors are beautiful they are bright they will see any spectacular look, the packaging is beautiful I love it and the smell wow I fall in love with the peach aroma is awesome
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.