BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda S.
This was amazing. I loved the pigmentation for this pallet. It was easy to apply and blend out. I absolutely loved this packaging. I was a first time user and I loved it. I want to buy this eyeshadow pallet again
kelci h.
Madison, WI
Too faced are the most overrated shadows out there. The colors I was most excited about were chalky and not pigmented enough. Points for cute packaging and smell. I took this back after I bought and used it once.
Carlie M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I AM OBSESSED with this pallet. I bought it 2 days ago at Ulta and have loved trying it out. I have brown eyes and I really think all of the shades have a nice complement to them. Would recommend again and again.
Summer R.
Tampa
This was definitely worth the money I saved and spent on it, I use it all the time, the colors are amazing and blend beautifully, it smells amazing and is just such a great product , I would definitely buy again
Nicky W.
Liberty Twp, OH
OKAY OMG THIS PALETTE IS EVERYTHING. First off I love peaches lol and these colors blend so easily and last all day long omg !!!! Never really have use too faced until now and I must say they are growing on me slowly !!!
Kristen D.
Old Bridge, NJ
One of my favorite palettes ever. The colors are amazing and blend like a dream. The smell is awesome too. There's not a single color in the palette that I don't use. I have loved every look I've created with it.
Kaitlin G.
Bay Minette, AL
I absolutely love this palette !!! I use this palette almost everyday!! It has an amazing color range, and it has amazing pigmentation !!! The shadows are very creamy and to top it all off the smell is peaches!!!
Nicolle M.
Spotsylvania, VA
I just don't understand the hype with too faced cosmetics.. I get that the packaging is cute I guess.. but I don't feel like the product is that great.. I don't need my eye shadows to small like food or candy..
Larissa R.
Manorville, PA
Obsessed. 1. It smells amazing. 2. Every shade is flattering on my current super pale "Scandinavian polar bear in the South Pole" winter skin tone. Super pigmented with no fallout.
Madison L.
Nederland, TX
The smell of this palette is literally amazing I love it. The shadows are pigmented and blend out beautifully. The colors are vivid and go together great. Another palette is not needed to create a full eye look.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.