BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Danielle F.
Grayson, LA
I am loving this palette. They're so creamy and buttery and they smell amazing!!! Lol.. the colors are great and so versatile. This palette is jus so easy to work with and blend.
Tailar S.
Benton City, WA
I absolutely love this pallet! It gives me the bright colors I want and the neutrals. Some of the colors could be a little more pigmented but over all it's easy to apply and I would recommend it to anyone!!!!
Kayla M.
Melbourne Bch, FL
I got this palette for Christmas. When I opened it up I was smacked in the face with the smell of peaches. I absolutely loved it, but I also have a sensitive nose so I sneezed too. This palette alone is good enough to have a natural look, a smokey look and a colorful look. It has everything you need from a base color, to a transition color, to the bold colors and also for the highlighting colors. When I first searched it, I could not stop touching the pans because they were so soft and creamy. This is a must, and if the peachy smell isnt enough alone to love it, the packaging will do you in.
PS. Sorry about my pictures I screenshot them from a video.
Britini S.
I really wanted to love this palette. Some colors are beautiful, while others are just too dark for a work approved look. Formula is good, I just prefer my chocolate bar palette!
Kendra G.
This is the best eyeshadow palette that I own. These shades are perfect for me. I love the peachy scent. Even when I'm not using it, I will open it up just to smell it. It is a little expensive, but worth it!
Celia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really like the smell and design of this pallet. I like the colors a lot. I even mix this pallet with other ones. The colors are creamy, applying leaves little fall out. Did I mention the smell of peaches ūüćĎ
Sissi C.
Ceres
This pallete is one of my favorites because it smells so good and it has great colors. This pallete has a verity of colors to choose from and is very pigmented. I recommend any one getting this pallete.
Cassidy P.
The perfect spring palette. It smells just like peaches and the colors are amazing! They are so peachy and spring. I use this almost every day. I am so glad that they brought it back. You can do a dramatic look or a simple look with this palette.
Amelia F.
Fort worth, TX
Defiantly one of the better too faced products. But still not the best out there especially for the price. Love the smell! There is some fall out you need to worry about but the color selection is beautiful !
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Amazing pigmented shadows and very beautiful Shades recommend for anybody who likes more smokey and natural eye looks. It has very pretty and durable packaging and smells amazing like peaches. I would buy this again and it was well worth my money .
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.