BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Donna-Jean F.
Waltham, MA
Love this palette!! There is not one color I cannot use. I have blue eyes. This has great pigment and no fallout. It is very easy to apply. It stays all day with a primer. I think the colors in this palette will go will any eye color. I recommend
Samantha  W.
Terry, MT
I know this is a very polarizing product, but I really like my palette.

I love the smell, and the colors perform beautifully , with the exception of the purples, which are kind of dry and chunky, but still usable.
yessenia R.
Round Lk Hts, IL
I think this is my favorite palette ever. It is the most beautiful smelling palette. The shades are gorgeous period has the right amount of pink tones brown tones and even a green. This is must in your collection.
Kylee B.
I love this product. The colors are nice and deep. It stays on for the whole day. I always love the Glamour Guide included in their palettes. It helps clueless women, like me, who don't know how to apply eye shadow. Of course, the peach palette smells fantastic. Every woman should get this!
Alyssa H.
Livonia
OMG this pallet is absolutely amazing I use it everyday the pinks are pigmented just right and I love the light peachy tones and it smells so good like real peaches which is a plus. But I love how long it last too
Johanna A.
Esta paleta es una de mis favoritas es una maravilla tiene un olor delicioso una pigmentación súper y no son polborientas es suave y se difuminan muy bien me encanta tiene un espejo muy bueno y el empaque es precioso
Bailey B.
Neptune Beach, FL
I really really this palette. The colors are so beautiful and it is really great quality. The packaging is so cute and it actually smells like peaches! The pigmentation is pretty good and I would totally recommend!
Alyssa M.
Battle Ground , WA
Seriously in love with my Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. The shadows last without creasing. The colors are beautiful, but I feel like they could have done the peach theme a little better. And the smell is heavenly!
Taylor P.
Tiffin, OH
I love how this palette has enough matte and shimmer shades to make a complete look without having to use other palettes. It smells exactly like peaches to. I would recommend this palette to everyone. It's my favorite palette!
Kassidy E.
I'm in love with this palate the shades are so pigmented and don't even get me started on the packaging apsoloutly adorable I bought this from ulta and I love it I highly recommend I feel u can do any look weather it be natural or a night in town XOXO
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.