BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kennedi F.
Smiths Sta, AL
This eyeshadow palette is stunning girl!! There’s endless looks to make with the shade range and the smell is to die for. There’s no fall out and occasionally when there’s a bit just get a big fluffy brush and wipe it away.
Hunter R.
Columbus , OH
This is a great pallet to purchase. I highly trust this brand, so I was really eager to try it and I am so happy that I did! There are a wide range of colors, but they all blend well together. I can use all of the colors in the pallet which is big for me. I don't like to buy one and not use all of the colors.

The shadows stay on for a very long period of time and are pigmented perfectly. Not to mention it smells great (peaches!!!)
Andrea M.
Visalia, CA
I really have to say I believe this is my favorite palette I own so far I bought it on the top faced website when it was on sell and I’m super glad I did it’s easy to apply and the shades are absolutely stunning and smell great as well they blend easy and you can go from a natural look to a Smokey look with this palette highly recommend
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This palette is a great one but I prefer others.  However my sister is obsessed with it.  The product itself is really nice and the eye shadow lasts a very long time.  The palette even has a peach smell!  I am not a huge fan of the colors but that is my personal reference.  I would still recommend this palette to anyone.  Too faced is one of my favorite brands and I loved trying this new palette of theirs.
Jocelyn M.
Fort Polk
So many gorgeous colors in this pallet that’ll leave you with endless looks. This pallet DOES smell like peaches! Only downfall is that there is quite a bit of fall out :( but other than that this pallet its awesome.
Ana R.
This is such a pretty palette, the colors are very warm, yet you can still play around with the other colors included in it like the pink, green, and purple. Recommend for anyone like me who loves a nice warm shadow!
Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
My absolute favorite I use this every single day it’s my go to pallet! And it’s no joke when I tell you that it smells amazing! I don’t even know how they do it! I dread the day I need a new one because I love this so much!
Christina T.
Really fun pallets! Pretty colors with decent pigment payoff. Easy to blend though I do wear a shadow primer with them, but I do that with all sharp brands. Warm colors work for pretty, summery looks but deeper shades allow you to create looks for fall as well. It is definitely noticeably scented like peach candy. I like the scent, some don’t. If you don’t like those peach jelly candies you won’t like the scent most likely.
Kristin K.
Cedar Rapids
Great for light everyday looks, but not much color pay off for more dramatic looks. Also after using a few of the shades regularly my pallet has a few getting that weird texture that eye shadows get when pressed too hard. I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue though so it could just be a fluke thing.
Best thing about this pallet is it smells like peaches. I don't think I would buy this again though.
Carla S.
Pricey, but it is pigmented well, however I’m not in love with the colors. They seem pretty basic for me and look like they could be easily found in a Morphe palette where you get 2x the product for half the price.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.