BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Caitlyn C.
Riverton, UT
This palette smells A-M-A-zing. It has great colors and works for everyday looks. It's not the most pigmented it's more of a building formula. I just want to eat it right up. Overall I use this palette very frequently.
Christina T.
This palette is so pretty! It smells just like peaches & I love all the colors in it. I was afraid I wouldn't like it at first, but I love it! So many different looks you can do with this. Great pigment & easy to blend
Laura M.
This palette is beautiful.The colors are so pretty.They are very fall like. I recommend it because its not so bad of a price and pigmentation and you can use it everyday as natural looks so thats really good about it!
Chelsea C.
Livingston, TN
This palette looks and smells amazing! One of my favorites in my collection. There is a nice variety of colors to create different looks and they are amazing. Very beautiful palette and would definitely purchase again.
Michelle N.
Since all my friends have this I think it's really good product nice packaging I think it's great ! I would really love one of my own tho ! But overall I think it great my friends love it ! I would definitely recommend
Natalie B.
This is my favorite palette to use for my eye looks. Creates subtle buildable color and the colors complement warm skin tones and pastel outfits perfectly and I love the color Bellini! It smells good and the tin is adorable, too! Has little fallout, but after a few hours it begins to crease a bit, but I'm not sure if it's because of my eyeshadow primer.
Julissa G.
Newburgh
I love this eyeshadow palette. You can do not only a natural everyday look. You can also do a smoky eye look too. It’s a mix of different beautiful colors! And they are very pigmented. I really recommend this product.
Martine M.
Archdale, NC
Love love love this palette! The smell is Devine and the names are as cute as can be. Any southern gal needs this palette. The colors look great on any skin tone and I love the combination of colors mattes and shimmers
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
This is a fun palette. It has great color payout and is really good for spring and summer looks. It has a lot of corals and peaches and I enjoy it. They are easy to blend and smell like peaches so that's always a plus!
Maya J.
The fact that this palette actually smells like peaches is a major plus! I love the fact that it is kind of a neutral palette! I feel like I would be able to use this on an everyday basis without it being too too much
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.