BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Makayla T.
This is my go to eye shadow for everything. I can wear it all day and all nights the packaging can take a beating with out breaking anything inside. It's a little expensive but worth every penny. And it smells so good.
Tarah K.
Machesney Park, IL
I can't wait to get my hands on this palette, but every time I go to Sephora it's sold out or I am broke. I think it's worth the money, and I can't wait to see the colors on my eyelids.
emma 👽.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I love this palette! Great neutrals for creating looks, and nice shades to deepen the looks, so many looks to create! And the smell is phenomenal of course, unless you don't like scented palettes like all of too Faced!
Joselyn V.
Laveen, AZ
This palette is the same quality as the other chocolate bars. I love the color range because it lets me create tons of looks! I got it at beautylish when it first released.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Una de las paletas de sombras mas populares de Too Faced. He escuchado hablar de ella tanto que la termine adquiriendo por las ganas que tenia de probarla a pesar de que no son el tipo de colores que suelo usar.

Como siempre Too Faced tiene excelente calidad en sus productos y con esto me refiero a que la pigmentación de esta paleta es excelente.

En cuanto a la presentación debo decir que ellos casi nunca se equivocan con este aspecto, creo que la presentación de esta paleta es la correcta ya que en general el producto es super lindo y dulce.

Yo les recomiendo que la prueben si tienen las ganas de hacerlo, siempre digo que tener variedad en sombras es importante porque uno nunca sabe cuando las necesitara.
kathy n.
Love the packaging, it's super pink and freaking adorable! I think it has great pigmentation for it's price! I can create all types of looks with it, naturals, pink looks, bold looks, smokey looks, it's just super great! Totally recommend to anyone who loves the smell of peaches and the shadow colors!
Marissa l.
The perfect palette for any look! I love how you can go for a neutral look but also change up for a more smokey look as well. My eye color is brown and at times it hard finding a eyeshadow that complements my eye color
Jacqueline M.
Boonville
I don't go anywhere without applying this first. Eye shadow is a must. My favorite part is how long this palette will last compare to others that I've tried before. Definitely worth the money and I would buy it again.
Areidy M.
Willowbrook, IL
AMAZING. Blends so well. Smells delicious. Im a sucker for packaging so I loved the tin material. The colors are beautiful and pigmented. My best friend got it for me for Xmas and I was stoked. Highly recommend it.
Shannon S.
10/10 I would DEFINITELY recommend this pallet! I love all the colors in this palette and they all go so nicely together. The best part is that the palette smells just like peaches! Whenever I use this palette I have to hold back from wanting to eat it! Anyone who loves makeup will love this palette!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.