BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
I love love love this palette! The colors are so pretty! I use this a lot! The colors are great for my everyday makeup. This is one palette I would recommend to everyone. Great for beginners also because of the colors.
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
This is a fun palette. It has great color payout and is really good for spring and summer looks. It has a lot of corals and peaches and I enjoy it. They are easy to blend and smell like peaches so that's always a plus!
Brittany B.
Gulfport, MS
I LOVE TOO FACED! This sweet peach palette is my go to eye shadow kit! Such cute and fun packaging. With amazing colors and scents! No need for improvement! I bought mine at Ulta. The colors are very blendable and the scent of the eyeshadows are everything!
emma 👽.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I love this palette! Great neutrals for creating looks, and nice shades to deepen the looks, so many looks to create! And the smell is phenomenal of course, unless you don't like scented palettes like all of too Faced!
Maia S.
Fairview
This is my favorite eyeshadow palate at the moment. The colors are beautiful and very pigmented. They're also very blendable and look stunning on the eyes. To top it off, they smell amazing (just like peaches!). I would recommend this palette to everyone.
Lindsey H.
This was my very first "expensive" eyeshadow palette that I bought for myself the day before my birthday so that I could look fly af at school on my birthday love these shades they really compliment blue and green eyes
Jacqueline M.
Boonville
I don't go anywhere without applying this first. Eye shadow is a must. My favorite part is how long this palette will last compare to others that I've tried before. Definitely worth the money and I would buy it again.
Emma M.
Miami, OK
I RECENTLY GOT THIS! it's my absolute favorite eyeshadow of all time. It's super pigmented and beautiful. It's great for all eyes colors and skin tons. It smells amazing and lasts all day. I love this product so much!
Shannon S.
10/10 I would DEFINITELY recommend this pallet! I love all the colors in this palette and they all go so nicely together. The best part is that the palette smells just like peaches! Whenever I use this palette I have to hold back from wanting to eat it! Anyone who loves makeup will love this palette!
Claire H.
Tazewell , VA
I was crazy about getting this pallet! I love the smell of it. But I don't feel like it has all the colors to do a complete eye look. It just needs that one transition shade to make it work for a full look. I also think all the light colors are very similar
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.