BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Dakota S.
Columbus
This is the palette I go to the most when I do tiny makeup. I am obsessed with the colors and the smell of this. I just want to eat this. I absolutely love mixing the oranges with the red and getting that amazing light Smokey look. It is very well pigmented too.
Rachel C.
Leesville
This was my first ever Too Faced product purchase. I instantly fell in love with this palette the moment I saw it. It was packaged so beautifully. The palette itself is metal and closes magnetically. The best part about this palette is it smells like peaches!!! Each color is super pigmented and blendable. Too faced never lets me down. There is never a moment where i ask my self if its worth or not. The answer is obvious that each palette is perfect. I don't think i would change anything about this Peach Palette
Niyahbinghi J.
Hamilton
These two are so good and the peach pallet smells like peach and the colors are very smooth and they blend so easily. The cat eye pallet and nice and convient especially if you're going for a calm basic look or a smokey eye
Amber D.
Lake Wales
This is one of my favorite palettes. One of my favorite parts about this palette is that it smells absolutely amazing ūüėćūüėć , just wish it had some more light colors but other than that it's perfect and totally fits the theme.
Lauren L.
Plymouth, MN
I am super bummed with the pigmentation of my palette
I wanted a nice coral eye look and the 2 pinky shades just blended together to form one chalky color
It smells delicious and gets the job done but wouldn’t repurchase :/
Juliet P.
Boca Raton, FL
They palette has a lot of pigment. It also has some great shimmers that can light up your look!! There are some shades that are unnecessary but still usable. This palette can make multiple looks!! This palette will make soft peachy looks but can also make some darker looks that look just as good!! The quality is great and the shadows are very soft!
Chino N.
Burleson, TX
I think this is a great palette for soft glam looks! I love too faced products because they are always thinking about EVERYBODYS skin tone and how they can best accommodate to everyone. This palette had really nice colors and the pigment was really nice. It is on the pricey side though so I waited until there was a sale on it.
Nicole C.
madera
I love everything peach!!! This palette is one of my faves and smells delicious!!! Colors blend well and go with my skin tone and there are so many looks you can get in this one palette!!!! It is pricey but I got it on sale at Ulta
Randi G.
I really like this palette and think it is a great one to have in your makeup arsenal. I think the colors offered in it are great and the packaging is so much fun. I think Too Faced has got it down with the packaging! I do feel there are a couple shades that are a little more difficult to work with, but overall I like them all. I love the peachy tones especially to do a soft look. I would definitely recommend purchasing this palette.
Laura N.
Moscow, ID
I bought this palette over the summer because I was in another state for a wedding without a good eyeshadow palette and I am so glad I picked it up. These shadows smell amazing of course, but they are also creamy and soft. They are very easy to work with, and there are a ton of looks that you can do with this palette alone. Plus the little guide to a couple of different looks that you can do with the palette is a great place to get started.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.